Weekly free roll poker tournament

I haven’t recieved my ticket. The tournament starts in a few hours.

Welcome to the Forum! This seems to be issued now.

1 Like

Hey foster, if you have a minute can you see if my account is eligible to be issued a ticket. I can’t remember if I made the qualifying deposit last week :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks

Seem to be having a similar issue…

These are issued now!

Hey @Foster why did I not receive a ticket for this tournament? Shouldn’t it be applied automatically? Was disappointed to find this out when I went to register for the tournament with only 3 mins left to register.

I apologize if you didn’t receive the ticket as there seem to be a small number of players who didn’t get it. This issues every Friday, so in the future if you don’t see the ticket before the weekend let us know and we’ll gladly make sure to add it for you.

I’m always getting this ticket and almost never play it. Would love to be able convert it to a $2 jackpot or whatever it is worth. Or give it away, always going to waste.

I never received mine

As from my end, I can see that you have this active ticket - Weekly Ignition Rewards $2,500 Freeroll. You should be able to view this from your available tickets here.

What is required to get a ticket? I don’t have 1.

As from here you may find more info about this. Chrome level and above are eligible.

Oh OK thank you, not there yet.

1 Like

Ho, Where do I find the weekly 2,500freeroll,? Thanks

Oopps, Hey, not ho, or ho ho ho,lol

Ho ho ho ho ho, the right stuff.

@Samson17 Which freeroll are you looking for? the $25000 guaranteed? A ticket for Thursdays freeroll, or the Bitcoin depositor one on Sunday?

@Foster . I see on the $25,000 free roll it’s showing the “knockout” symbol. But I do not see anything in the memo about it. Can you clarify for me.

@CoalKing1 I do see that on my end as well. I believe this is simply there due to the fact that the website wants it promoted on all tournaments and viewable lists. The tournament is not a knockout tournament from what I’m seeing in the tournament listing and on my end. I think it simply is advertised on all tournament types to make sure players see it and that tag is automatic.

Obviously there’s no actual buy in as well so having a bounty structure wouldn’t make much sense anyways.

2 posts were split to a new topic: ALL turbo tourneys 15 seconds to act instead of 20 seconds