Weekly free roll poker tournament

As from here you may find more info about this. Chrome level and above are eligible.

Oh OK thank you, not there yet.

1 Like

Ho, Where do I find the weekly 2,500freeroll,? Thanks

Oopps, Hey, not ho, or ho ho ho,lol

Ho ho ho ho ho, the right stuff.

@Samson17 Which freeroll are you looking for? the $25000 guaranteed? A ticket for Thursdays freeroll, or the Bitcoin depositor one on Sunday?

@Foster . I see on the $25,000 free roll it’s showing the “knockout” symbol. But I do not see anything in the memo about it. Can you clarify for me.

@CoalKing1 I do see that on my end as well. I believe this is simply there due to the fact that the website wants it promoted on all tournaments and viewable lists. The tournament is not a knockout tournament from what I’m seeing in the tournament listing and on my end. I think it simply is advertised on all tournament types to make sure players see it and that tag is automatic.

Obviously there’s no actual buy in as well so having a bounty structure wouldn’t make much sense anyways.

2 posts were split to a new topic: ALL turbo tourneys 15 seconds to act instead of 20 seconds

What about the game we missed, and what about tonight’s freeroll, can’t find it? Your bonuses or “perks” already suck and now we aren’t even getting them!!! You guys are getting worse every week! If it weren’t for your convenient cash out I woulda stopped playing on this site a year ago

1 Like

Shame regural weekly freerools $2500 is not running for 2 weeks,burt weekly $2500 bitcoin freerolls running fine…thats such of shane

1 Like

i can’t find the tournament it’s not showing so i can’t register for it what is going on?

Hi, guys apologize for the inconvenience. I’m afraid the freeroll won’t be available for this week.

are you kidn me,how can be available Bitcoin freerolls then?They pay more?

1 Like

It’s one thing to say there won’t be one when it’s being advertised as a weekly perk for certain players that have spent enough. But to not give any reason and to have the same exact tournament running for pay is suspicious to say the least. Please provide more explanation as to why this is going on because as a non accredited website, you have room to make up for trust-wise.

When do these take place? I can’t find it anymore. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. The ticket was issued to me and I’ve claimed it, but the tournament is not listed when I attempt to register.

2 Likes

I think they should have freerolls listed on the search portion of the tournaments.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused & we also passed on your feedback.

Not so good, I agree it is a perk, but you continued for those whom deposited. It was said earlier it would show up closer to time of play, but that was not correct. Apparently, your communication with the higher ups is lacking. Inconvenience? Again, we missed out on rewards (unless you friggin deposit). I am recently a withdraw person, for my own reasons (none of your business),. There should be some reward for folks whom have been with you for very long time, and have earned the weekly freeroll, but you do not produce (unless you deposit).

Or, are you running out of money to pay the freerolls?

1 Like