Weekly ignition Rewards 2500 freeroll Bug

Freeroll starts and my option to join the table is blank, every time. Restart software, samething.

Hey @RenegadeOhMama

I’m sorry to hear you were having troubles connecting to the freeroll tournament, have you tried the steps outlined here?

I can see that you managed to take a seat and play after a while so please let us know the nature of the issue and if it still persists so we can look into it.

That seems to have solved the problem, Thank you

2 Likes

@RenegadeOhMama

I’m glad to hear that the troubleshooting worked for you.

1 Like

I signed up for this tourney with the ticket I get weekly, and it seems every other time, I cannot access my table, the button to access my seat never comes on.
When I reach out to the customer service via email( no more phone operators and the chat is always worthless when they are available) they answer 2 days later, to let me know they gave me another ticket (which I get free every week anyway). So far, no explanation why this is happening and I know they never fixed it as it happens very often.
Customer service is as bad as the cable companies. Congratulations to reach a new low.

Hi @4Patoche,

I’m sorry to learn of your experience and I know how it can be frustrating getting issues when trying to play. We would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Poker application if you are using the desktop application. If you are using the web-based application we would recommend clearing the cache and restarting the browser. Also if you happen to uninstall the application please restart the computer to get best results.

tried did not work. As I said, same trick as the cable companies, blaming everything and everyone else, never admitting there is a real problem to be fixed once and for all. thank you for nothing

3 Likes

Hi @4Patoche,

We’re sorry to hear that you are still having this issue. Can you kindly send us a PM and let us know what device and Browser you are using? In addition, please let us know if you are playing on the Website or using the App.

This bug still happens by the way. It happened to me tonight. I was signed up for the freeroll, sitting waiting with the “Unregister” button visible and I know I was registered so all good. And once the client refreshes to where I should have been sent to a table, instead, the “View Table” come up. I click on that and I already knew nothing would happen because this has happened to me numerous times and sure enough nothing happened. It sure at least have flipped to “Take My Seat”. Anyway, my only recourse is to go to the ignition site in Chrome and play that way. Since I am registered it does come up automatically once I am in the playing mode on the Ingition browser site but it takes quite a few steps to get there and I always miss the beginning hands. Plus the browser version is nowhere as good as the client version. I am on a MacBook Air running Monterey and I have no other issues except this one for the freeroll which is very frustrating. I have reported this before with screenshots.

Did you try reinstalling the client?

Many times