What is going on with log in

I can not log in keeps saying error

Hey,

I don’t see any issues on our end, can you please PM me a screenshot of the error message you get?

I’m having issues as well
SAys I’m locked out temporarily @moderators

Seems your account is blocked due to login attempts. You can try now.

Somethjng else was going on. I tried 2 times to log in then said I was locked out. Then the forum wouldn’t connect due to no secure connection available. I tried on chrome and safari. It was like a ddos attack because nothing would load the site or the forum. But I know the standard response our end looks fine clear your history and cache.

I can’t login now either. I was having this problem earlier so I waited a bit and when I came back I got logged in got into a .50 jackpot sit n go just to test the waters because the connection isn’t reliable, played one game and seemed fine got in another and disconnected and now i can’t login. I’ve cleared cache/cookies and stood on one foot while throwing salt over my shoulder but still not working.

Also has anyone had this issue? The hand before I actually got to see my cards but no button then the next hand my cards were face down.

We do see you’ve been able to login since the post, let us know if you’re still having issues.