What’s the point in being hosted

So I’ve noticed as I’ve played here for a few years … I got a lot more perks better free bonus’s and just better offers for deposit bonus etc when I was not a “hosted “ “vip” player . It’s really frustrating tbh . Does anyone else feel this way as a “hosted player”
Edit-

I’ve now noticed calling is way better than the chat .

I would have to disagree. I’m new to being a Hosted “VIP” player. This is my first month and so far, they have been awesome. I got my random point drop immediately upon joining (over 900 $ worth) and eligible to get it every 5 days. No more waiting for promotion team. As far as bonus go, they have been issuing me 55% match up to what I want to deposit. After a losing session they offer a max free play bonus of 150$, 40$ on smaller deposits. So, no complaints from me.

They give ya a lot more than they give me lmao

I’m happy it’s been good for you though

That was because in the past month I have deposited over 20k and still on a losing streak. The more you deposit and play the more perks you get I guess.

I’ve done that in the past… once I did 15 k in a week …. Lmao ! I was like yeah not doing this again :rofl:

1 Like

Lol no wonder they treat me like I’m worthless here , I deposit like 10-60 bucks at a time. And that’s a lot to me lol I’m poor as shit I can’t imagine losing that kind of loot , I would get my teeth fixed if I ever saw 12k in my life , I would not want to lose that money . That’s crazy

They treat me like I’m worthless too kmaooo don’t worry . Doesn’t matter how much you spend I guess unless your loosing more I guess

I’m just kidding they actually used to do pretty well …. But then I stopped spending 5 k a week lol

I’m Diamond vip and I don’t get many perks. Actually nothing different than I did when I was first level except my reward points accrue at the highest level per the posted structure on the promo page.

2 Likes

How many ignition miles were you guys at when you became “hosted” or upgraded to diamond VIP? I’ve surpassed 8 million miles and still at diamond

As from here you may find more info about this.

That’s very true ! For me it is the payout rate as well

Have played here since it came online. Have deposited more than I can even admit to without feeling horribly. Have been hosted, then not hosted, then hosted again, a few different times over the years and without a doubt, the host was always a huge advantage as far as bonuses, points drops, withdrawals, ect. But I work out of the country and am gone for 60 to 90 days at a time sometimes and lose my hosted status due to no play every time. I’ve tried to explain this to CS and to hosts but still, the same cycle, over and over again.

Its really disheartening to spend tens of thousands some months, and to receive and become accustom to having a host… then go to work, come back, and they won’t even take my call on the same line as I would call in while being hosted, lol. Talk about dropping you like a hot rock.

I get it though. It is what it is.

Don’t remember the last points drop i received… Definitely been months. Sure wish I had the hosted hook up right about now! :slight_smile: they definitely always brightened up my day :slight_smile: