When is the cut off for deposits for Cashback rewards?

Hello,

First post on the forum. I have a question regarding the cash back rewards involving a specific instance. Tuesday of this week st 11:57 pm I deposited 108 dollars and used the bitcoin deposit method. I did not know the logistics of the bonus structure for cash back. From what I gather, because I deposited at 11:57 (before midnight—bringing my balance above 10 going into Wednesday) I may not see this deposit included in my cash back bonus today. When I spoke to support they said that it will be applied at a later date but I don’t see how this can be true. The terms and conditions say you receive the bonus based on deposits made from your last bonus given until then. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Zjking11

Hey @Zjking11,

I would like to start off by welcoming you to our Forum!

One of the requirements of being eligible for our Cashback Rewards is for your end of day balance to be under $10 at midnight. If that is not the case then the calculation will happen the next time you are eligible for it.

In this instance, I can confirm with you that since you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn since the last cashback issue date and your end of day balance was under $10, you are eligible for today’s rewards and you will receive your Cashback bonus normally by 5p ET.

We have dropped you a PM with more information about our rewards and the amount you are eligible for. Let us know if you have any other concerns so we can take a look. :slight_smile:

1 Like