Where are the regular tournaments?

Why are there much fewer Micro/Low tournaments today?
Almost none of the daily regular tournaments are in the lobby (e.g. the $$200 Guaranteed (DS) at 22:15 is not there.
And the first tournament tomorrow Aug 3 (all limits/games) begins at 10:30?
This is strange and frustrating. Please tell me if it is my software or if there is some other reason for no regular tournaments

1 Like

Hi @immanentN,

Please check this - August 3rd Schedule Maintenance

How long will this maintenance last?

We haven’t received confirmation of this.

Well according to the schedule you guys posted it should’ve been back online 42 minutes ago @Davy :thinking:

This is based on a list of poker tournaments scheduled to be cancelled, but this didn’t take into account all maintenance necessarily. I think the Poker team simply based it on previous weeks estimated timeframes.

Is there a new estimated timeframe now? Is it being pushed back by a couple hours

There is unfortunately no actual designated timeframe for the maintenance yet. I do assume it will be up shortly, but can’t make any guarantees as to a specific timeframe.

Even just a wild guess would be nice . 1 hour ? 5? Not worried about it or expecting anything guaranteed just don’t want to keep checking every hour if it’s gonna be a bit

Don’t worry I’ve entered the mainframe and I’ll have it back up soon.

Ps I’m jk don’t ban me

I’m guessing we probably can’t request withdraws over the phone either right?

I know you can’t deposit over the phone so I’m assume you cant withdraw either but I don’t know shit lol

You would need to be onsite to complete this I believe unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t think so :(. I tried to plan ahead so I requested a withdrawal 2 hours before maintenance was scheduled to begin and it said that it was unavailable because maintenance was already under way.

I know you have limited information but any eta whatsoever? Minutes? Hours? Days?

If I had to guess I would think within a few hours at most, but again I can’t guarantee anything.