Where is the chat help?

Nobody has answered my chat requests in literally over two weeks, are they screening their chats. It should be worth some FreePlay because I have had no service, moderators hook it up please, where is the chat at

Hi @SeanSlayton Chat is available 24/7. At certain times there may be a long wait due to the volume of contact. Apologies for this.
Should you need assistance you can also message a moderator here, and we will do our best to help.

1 Like

Yeah right. Chat is not available. Been trying for more than 2 weeks as well

Hi @Kizzle,

We’re sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing the chat feature, however, chat is available 24/7. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a PM

No it is not available and hasnt been for a while now.

I can again confirm we have agents on live chat right now waiting to help you.
If you cannot get through it will be due to a high volume of contact, but I can assure you agents are available.

I have rarely not been able to get ahold of a chat rep, anytime of day. Whether or not they can handle anything more than cookie cutter responses is a different story. Escalating anything means , if you are lucky, a response back of no or this is why with no explanation. Again great site and fast withdrawal. Just hope you dont ever need a logical answer to anything.

1 Like

Support still dead. Can’t get no agent. Are they on vacation or is it only one agent working everyday?

We have agents on chat right now, although it is a little busy at this time so you might need to wait.
There are currently 83 chats active or in que.

Believe me, it’s not worth your time.

Been trying everyday. I don’t understand. You hire more agents for your sister site but not this site? Makes no sense.

1 Like

We’re sorry to hear you are having issues contacting the Live Chat. If you have any issues, please send a PM here and we will assist.

Chat has definitely been non-existent for 2 weeks. Next option is email and wait 72 hrs for a response … if you’re lucky enough to get a response & one that’s not canned.

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile: We’re sorry to hear about this. If you have any questions/issues, please feel free to send us a PM.

I have been trying to get help since the crash through email, and chat I’ve tried close to 20 times over the same period never getting more than the chat timing out. Email I get an automated response. Customer service is absolutely atrocious.

I’m sorry to hear that. You can PM us here if you need anything

1 Like