Withdraw taking forever

Just tried to withdraw yesterday using Matchpay haven’t got my money yet still processing!! Never had this promblem usually takes 1 min!!

This was escalated by CS

I withdrew mine threw eth and still have not received anything

Yours is a slightly different scenario, your withdrawal is awaiting an internal review.
Once this is complete it will be sent out.

Everyone should be careful making Bitcoin withdrawals. I’ve had a withdraw pending on blockchain for going on 2 days due to the fact they sent the funds using a VERY low transaction fee. CS told me they have many people with the same issue but are unwilling to do anything to help. This is insane to me as I know this transaction will not get picked up for confirmation meaning I’ll be waiting two weeks before the mempool kicks it. And I have serious doubts they will even pay out once it does get denied. Literally not paying out now after all the othe crap changes they are making. Buyer beware!

I’m having this issue. I checked the blockchain and my bitcoin withdrawal is unconfirmed. It was sent Monday, 11/14. So what happens if it’s kicked back? Will it be sent again or will it go back into our account? Thanks!

Annoying, but if you are still having problems or run into this issue in the future, you can do another transaction using the unconfirmed money (even to yourself) with a high enough fee to pay for both transactions and it will go through quickly.

To do this, it must be sent to a wallet you control in the first place, or you might not be able to do anything else than wait.

What’s taking so long with cashouts today?!! Can’t even do vouchers

Hi @Amj666,

Some requests require review which is what is happening with your current request(s). There is nothing wrong, the team just needs to complete some checks and your payout will be processed asap.