Withdrawal options?

hello everybody , I am a new member , during withdrawal can you tell me why can`t i get a cash withdrawal option and also which is the fastest way to withdraw - cash out , thank you

That’s interesting what errors or messages are you getting? can you share a screenshot so the @moderators can help you out? in reference to the fastest withdraw options you have.

1. BITCOIN: today is 3 days to process and once processed 15 minutes to your account; that new policy has it pro and cons but you need to know is the preferred method.

2. VOUCHERS but you need to learn a little more about this here: VOUCHERS Here’s more about vouchers USING VOUCHERS

1 Like

@Yoch1_123, Welcome to the Forum.

Can you clarify what you mean by Cash withdrawal option? The main methods we offer here at Ignition are Bitcoin, Check, and Vouchers. The quickest methods are definitely Bitcoin and Vouchers as Bitcoin only takes 15 minutes to get to your wallet after the approval process, and if you find a buyer in our Voucher category it can sometimes take only minutes to get your funds.

2 Likes

i have total of 824.87 $ of which 100 $ my own deposit, 619.02 $ my wining and 105.85 $ bonus provided by Ignite, now 719.02 $ locked and available shows 0, so i do not know how to unlock this money , plus in the withdrawal page it only gives me { bitcoin } { bitcoin cash } and a { voucher ) option no check delivery or …
as proof of my ID , today I emailed both sides of my DR and a bill to verification department thinking that would help, but so far nothing
is there a costumer service phone number i can call ?

thank you

1 Like

@Yoch1_123 Wao @foster or the @moderators will need to answer this but the partial answer from me is that you have wager requirements to satisfy and will need to meet them before the funds are available or forfeit the bonus but do not do anything I tell you until the staff reply’s please they have more experience with this events.

thank you Emelo i will wait for them,
but mean while, i was jut plaing in a tournament and i just got bumped out, then i signed in again and it wont let me play nor does it show any money on my account, no personal, no wining, no bonus, do you think there is an issue with the website or …
thank you

@Yoch1_123. Have you looked on your dashboard to see what percentage you have playthrough on the bonus you received? Bonus money / Locked Funds just have to be wagered a certain amount of times before they become available to cash out.

Go to your rewards page and it will show you how far you have progressed in fulfilling the wager requirements.

That’s pretty advance for him; his new to the site but let me see if this video helps

BONUS WAGER REQUIREMENTS

@EMELO_123. Yes the link you put up makes it visual. Thanks @Yoch1_123 Check that link out.

1 Like

YES @Yoch1_123 the site was having issues read this post so you know your not the only one kicked out of the table POKER CONNECTIONS ISSUES

Hey @Yoch1_123, I just wanted to let you know that we were experiencing some technical issues last night but they’ve since been resolved.

I will check on your account and bonus right now and I’ll send over a PM with more information shortly.

I was confused with the locked funds as well. I had $120 some locked and $0 able to withdraw. After reading for awhile it says that any funds attached to a bonus are unable to be withdrawn. So I went to bonuses and cancelled the bonus code and it made all my winnings available to be withdrawn. You just lose that bonus money.

3 Likes

Just make sure that none of the winnings you had were made using the bonus cash, if it was it also says you will lose those winnings

@RunsHouse23. Locked funds are used to play first…and that is what is left when you forfeit a bonus. For example if you see Bonus funds balance as $100 and Locked Funds as $300 then when you forfeit that bonus…you lose the $100 and the $300 becomes available for withdraw.

Now…if you have locked funds of $300 and Bonus funds of $100…you balance while playing will show $400 to play with…you play with locked funds first…so say you play and play and then you dropped below $300…then you no longer have locked funds and are playing on the $100 bonus…if at this point YOU WIN…and you get back to $400 …then those funds are no longer LOCKED…they are ALL bonus funds and have to be rolled over.

@Matt. Can you confirm this?

2 Likes

@Texasgal13 Yes, you’re exactly right.

When forfeiting the bonus, it’ll just be the bonus balance that is lost.

1 Like