Withdrawal pending blamed on Bitcoin the company

I had issues with a withdrawal not going through and was told I needed to re-verify my account, although I have had other withdrawals with zero issue at all. I sent in the verification with no response. I then contacted customer support, to which they said they never received my e-mail, although all contact information and subsequent verification documents were correct, so they definitely did receive my e-mail.

I was told to send it to a different e-mail and that everything would soon be processed. Which I then did.

Well I just now have contacted customer support again because nothing has changed regarding the withdrawal and was told

bitcoin is having some delays

and then

We were just informed about this However for further information on why it is taking too long please contact bitcoin

This is absolute nonsense. He told me to contact Bitcoin? And his other suggestion was to plainly wait. Bitcoin “having delays” is not a real thing (at least when it comes to days on end), and with my limited knowledge about cryptocurrency, is not how it works at all.

I made a withdrawal about a week previous for a similar amount and everything was processed within a very short time span. No extra verification, no pending status or anything like that.

Is there any extra information about this? I feel like I blatantly being lied to.

make sure when you call your speaking to support and not using option 1 for bitcoin team. they are separate from support and have limited to no access to your account.

Yeah this was through the normal customer support chat. It felt like they were just feeding me nonsense excuses, but clearly blaming the fact they hadn’t sent the withdrawal on a cryptocurrency is just a weak attempt to get me to stop chatting. He asked if I had any follow up questions and then immediately ended the chat.

Hey @AML411, Welcome to the Forum!

We’re sorry to hear that you feel you’ve been getting the run around with your current withdrawal. We’re going to take a closer look at this issue, and PM you with more details as soon as we can.

@AML411 I too have had the same issue this past Friday 11/1, I requested a withdrawal of bitcoin and received an email stating I needed to send verification documents in even though I have withdrawn before.

So np I did exactly that and still have not heard back on any kind of approval of my verification. I’ve contacted support twice and sent a couple emails. One of the csr’s stated my account looked good to go and hours later I get an email response telling me it’s still under verification. It did say it would take 24-48 hours for this but here I am almost a week later and no messages.

I’ve sent front and back of my ID, as well as my most recent bank statement with address and dates from last month shown which I was told is sufficient enough to be verified. I have not received any answers. So I feel your frustration. I did end up canceling my withdraw and basically proceeded to lose my funds on top of this mess. But why put in any more money if I’m not getting any answers or withdraw my winnings?! I’ve been a loyal player for just under 2 years and this is the service a diamond tier player is given. Deep breath.

Hi @Anthony918

I would like to start off by welcoming you to the Forum.

I’m sorry to hear about the different replies you’ve received regarding the documentation you’ve submitted. I can assure you that we pride ourselves in our withdrawal options and getting these withdrawals to our players as quickly as possible.

With that being said, I’m going to look into the situation for you and get back to you via a PM as soon as I have an update.

I have been having the same problems with my bitcoin withdrawals. Ignition used to be one of the fastest in regards to processing and paying out their withdrawals. Now all of a sudden they are one of the SLOWEST. I also agree that calling or chatting with customer service does absolutely no good. I got the same replies in voiding being told that I would just have to be patient. Is this what we can expect in the future or is it a temporary problem?? By the way I also had to provide identification verification for the second time.

Hi @tammylcarter, welcome to our Forum!

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been having some delays with your withdrawals lately. There are some details you might find helpful in this topic titled ‘Withdrawal Delays’.

That being said, we’ll certainly look further into your specific issue and PM you with any details we find as they arrive.

Ive always been paid very, very quickly. latest was maybe 27 hours. fastest 4 hrs.

2 Likes