Withdrawal Delays

I am concerned that it is taking over 5 days for Bitcoin withdrawals. This makes me nervous

4 Likes

Hi @rsm_123

I’m sorry to hear of any delays with your withdrawal and can assure you that there is no need to be nervous.

Withdrawal requests are reviewed in an approximate timeframe of 24-48 hours but we can at times fall outside of this timeframe.

I’ll also be sending you a PM with more details regarding your withdrawal request.

I’ve also changed the title to this topic to ‘Withdrawal Delays’ so it may be easier for others to locate.

Anyone have a sense for whether they’re still being processed in less than 24h or are they taking longer? Been waiting on one since last night and I kinda need the cash.

I been waitin on one for two days

As @Matt, mentioned above our normal timeframe is approximately 24-48 hours. However, @Lano_123 and @RoyalFlush we will look further into this and let you know what we find through PM.

I submitted my withdrawal for $112.85 to my coinbase wallet. I did this on the 12th of November. It is the 15th today. Withdrawal is still pending and in review.

I’m sorry to hear about any possible delays, I have already sent you a PM. I will review your withdrawal request now and will give you an update as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Also have been waiting for 5 days now for my withdrawal of 500.

Hi @Peebs_123, welcome to the Forum!

We’re sorry to hear your withdrawal has taken so long to process, and we’ll certainly take a look at it and PM you with details shortly.

@Peebs_123,

We have sent you a PM with more details, but your withdrawal has now been processed! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Nash - I’m facing a 6 day delay in processing a withdrawal. Outside your time bounds and I’m not getting anywhere on chat or live call. If you could look into this please that would be much appreciated. Thank you

Welcome to the forum @Dk1212

I’m sorry to hear you’re having delays with your withdrawal request. I’m going to take a look into it now and I will send you a PM shortly.

Just dropping in to let you know that your withdrawal has since been processed.

Let us know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

I have a withdrawal taking over 3 days now

i have been waiting 4 days for any info on my bitcoin withdraw and nothing at all. its a decent sized withdraw 4500. please look into it for me and PM me please.

sam can you help me wth my withdraw its been over 4 days and still nothing at all.

im new and witdraw 230 voucher how long it take? @Sam

@Canman Your request has now been processed.
@CpOker36 I’ve sent you a PM with more information about your request.
@swcrunsogood11 Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 - 48 hours but this can vary depending on the volume of requests.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting since 11/24 for my withdrawal to be processed and now 7 days later still nothing?

@Bigbone913 I’ll take a look into your request and see what I can do.