Withdrawal questions!

Say my request was processed on the the 11? of this month does that mean its on the way and is there a tracking number or some so i can see how long? this check by courier btw

Hi,

It has been processed on our end, however, there’s no tracking number yet, you’ll receive a player message once there’s a tracking number available.

aw okay do you know how long it usually takes?

An approximate time-frame to receive funds via Check by Courier is 10-15 business days.
Once Check Withdrawal has been completed, you will be informed that the tracking number is available in your online account messages.

well if the check hasnt been sent is it possible to get the money back into my account so i can try cryto? cause i still have seen no updates or nothing about it

@eve

Reached out to our payments team to see if this may be possible, they would’ve advised that we are unfortunately unable to cancel the withdrawal due it already being paid out. Please do continue to monitor your account for the tracking number.

well can you ask them how long? i would rather have be charged back to the account if possible. ik it says 10-15 days so will it be here by next week? i have bills and stuff

Approximately 10-15 business days, hard to say the exact day or time. As Effie mentioned, you would need to monitor your account for an updates about tracking number.

1 Like

okay i received my tracking number thanks for you guys help. one more tho, im reading as they saying i shouldnt tell them this check is not from online gambling which i wasnt planning on it what would be a good thing to tell them??

To be honest, It’s totally up to your preference, the only recommendation what we have is about not mentioning gambling.