Withrawal at Ignition

How am I supposed to change my withdrawal address every time.
This makes no sense since my crypto wallet address is mine and unique to me, just as my deposit address to Ignition is always the same and unique to me!
This is a ridiculous requirement and other sites make you re verify your identity if you use a different address!

1 Like

@Teewop, Welcome to the Forum.

Can we ask what Bitcoin or Crypto Wallet you’re currently using? Are you using Blockchain when depositing or withdrawing from Ignition? There is a difference between your wallet identifier address and the address generated when you make a request or send crypto currency.

Blockchain should create new wallet addresses for you when you request to send or receive crypto, but if you are having issues with getting a new wallet address you can generally reset the address it asks for by going to your ‘settings’ and ‘wallets and addresses’ page.

You generally shouldn’t be forced to verify anything for requesting new Bitcoin addresses.

CEX.IO
A very reputable wallet/ exchange format
Nowhere can I find how to generate a new address.
Had the same problem with Abra.
I’ll have to play elsewhere if this can’t be rectified

Just a suggestion but you can always use Coinomi wallet for withdrawals and then send the funds on over to CEX. Coinomi generates a new address for every transaction.

1 Like

Just use mycelium or trust wallet both really good wallets. Mycelium more btc focus and trust wallet can hold basically any token or coin

We require a unique address for each withdrawal, and most wallets allow you to generate multiple addresses.

It might be worth reaching out to your wallet provider for information on how to do so. If it’s not possible using that, try some of the other providers mentioned here.