Yay it's my birthday! 🥳

and how come i was not informed of having to be platinum tier or above to be eligible on either of those chats?

Well I’ve read both chats and I’m not seeing that you were lied to anywhere or informed that we do not have birthday bonuses as you claimed.

On the first chat you were advised that not all levels receive the birthday bonus.
On the 2nd chat you just generally asked for a bonus and after it was checked you were declined.

well then it was obviously a different chat

such vague and generic responses by the chat agents

I’m still unable to locate anywhere that these agents lied to you or informed you that we do not do birthday bonuses, and I have double checked them.

“It’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want to” :musical_note:

2 Likes

wish i could see the preivious chats i have had with customer service. But that would force you to be transparent with your customers. Go figure

We are very transparent with our customers. Whenever you feel the need to check something, please send us a PM and we will review the chat conversation you had with the agent.

1 Like

You Can also request a transcript after each chat so that way you have evidence of what was or was not said. It’s a good thing to have when making accusations. I will however sat that there has hardly ever been a bonus available for my account, I think besides the birthday bonuses. (Which I am very grateful for), and the site maintenance compensation. There was only 2 occasions where a bonus was issued when asked for one.and that’s in 5 years. I wish the team would really revise the cashback bonus (that doesn’t (but does) exist) for people that are in overall profit. Or atleast some extra bonuses for those of us in the diamond tier

Hi @CRAFTSMAN5851,

We appreciate your feedback here. Just to let you know, we can no longer provide transcripts for the chats, however, if you ever encounter an issue, you can send us a PM and we will check the chat accordingly.

My turn today, fingers crossed with the issues!

Happy Birthday! Did you get your birthday gift?

1 Like

I did…and lit it on fire!!!

Nice! You won a nice little withdrawal?

If my bonus were a movie, it would have been ‘Gone In 60 Seconds’!

Ton of fun though!!