: Your Personal Crypto Account Manager

Hello,
I was told to contact customer support. I’m sorry I missed you today; however, I would like to have a quick chat with you about some of the new exciting offers with Crypto.

At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our customer service and let them know you missed my call via our online chat I’ll be happy to get in touch with you.

Talk to you soon.

Javelle.

We’re PMing you regarding this issue now.

I’ve tried contacting chat multiple times to get in touch with Javelle and every time they’ve refused to relay my request. Every time they just say the same, obviously macro’d, responses. That I don’t have an account manager, Javelle is on the bitcoin team, my request is handled at the promotion teams sole discretion. It’s impossible to get a message or to simply relay a request to have them contact me. I’ve even screenshot his emails and sent them through chat.

@acepicklerick The account managers don’t take call back requests proactively. However, they will try to reach out atleast once a month.

So there’s no way to get in contact with them until they call?

@acepicklerick We can always look to relay messages however, callbacks isn’t something they do.

Its possible in the future, but not at this time.

Ok, thank you for the info. What is the minimum deposit for the crypto bonus? I keep forgetting and it isn’t specifically listed on the bonus or the terms and conditions.

To claim the reload, the $10 minimum should add the bonus for you.

Awesome! Thank you.

Then why do they tell us in the email to contact customer service and tell them youre ready to chat?

From what I can see @Ndot19, it looks like you missed out on a call from them but they left you this message to be able to get back to them.