Anyone else having trouble connecting to the poker lobby/games

@itwillbebrief we’re sorry to hear about that. If you can send us a PM here with your tournament details along with any screenshots of the issue, we’ll be happy to look into this further for you

I keep getting timed out of tables 1 works 2 don’t or 2 work 1 doesn’t. Anyone else experiencing issues? I know it’s not my internet, because other sites are working perfectly fine.

1 Like

Hi @discipulus9,

We’re sorry to hear about this. Are you using the Website or the Poker Client while playing? If you are using the Website, we would suggest that you clear the cache and cookies on regular basis. On the other hand, if you are using the Software while playing, we would suggest that you re-install it from time to time. If the issue persists, please feel free to send us a PM with the Tournament Number, so that we can check on it further.

I have been trying to get in touch with some one on chat about disconnecting issues for almost 12hours and not once have I gotten through I don’t know why it says you will be connected within 5-7 mins and the phone # is a joke

Hi, drop us a PM if you are still having issues.

I have no idea how to pm you

I don’t guess I have PM as a feature I can use and its getting frustrating not being able to get in touch with anyone

You should be able to PM now.

Please help reimburse the cash I was unable to successfully join the table with

1 Like

@drewski415 Can you please PM us with the details and we can take a look for you.

I’m having the same trouble right now. Can I get a 7 dollar tournament ticket?

It happened again on a 7 dollar ticket

I’m having an issue with entering the social media tournament been trying to enter for over an hour and I’m registered and confirmed for that tournament so why am I not able to enter??? This happens at least 3 times a month and it’s unacceptable!!!

@moderators please see attached screenshot of available tickets some are expiring soon and why can’t I register all of these this happens more often then not and I need to know why I can’t find the tournaments to register these available tickets

The bitcoin depositors freeroll is on Sundays at 2.,05p ET

The Weekly freeroll is on Thursday at 9.05p ET

2 Likes

They disregard my time and inconvenience in support and then refund my cash with a tournament ticket that’s not how this works

No I had just loaded one jackpot sit and go and it disconnected and wouldn’t load poker at all for about 30 mins so no that’s not just the only reason for poker having this issue

been having the same issues it keeps logging me out and wont let me log in the rest of the day not even the login option just orange circle avatar and constant reloading with no avail