Bad players here

Its called variance and it happens to everyone.

1 Like

Oh shit really?! I didnt know that thanks

1 Like

you are welcome, I could tell from your whining that you weren’t familiar with it.

1 Like

VARIANCE doesnt happen to me!

I happen to variance!!!

Im familiar with it, but it seems to occur on the regular here. At this rate i should win the next 10 tournaments i play. Losing with AA 8x in a row isnt the norm.

2 Likes

@nsteinard1007 how do you play aces?

1 Like

that’s not how variance works

1 Like

True story.
Once upon a time my wife and I, before we got married, used to play heads up, for BJs and stupid shit like that. But anyway, I got her to fold pocket aces one night from a three bet all in and kinda Hollywooding her. Just talking dumb shit. Then i showed her the 8 2 or something. It was funny.

1 Like

Here i am today, right this minute, another true story, trying to wake her up to change the babys shit diaper while that baby bangs her in the head with a bottle. haha

1 Like

And what the duck, you cash 90% and your upset. Maybe i should be taking your advice.

2 Likes

How i play AA depends really. I can plat them a bunch of ways but it depends the stage of tournament what position how mant people are in what they did before me…it varies. And i dont cash in 90 percent thats kind of alot but its up there

2 Likes

I just folded AA on the turn the other day and this dude showed me an 8 high i was tight. Flop was like 7x7 turn a Q or something and he got me to fold and showed me 8 high. I count that in my loss column

3 Likes

9x in a row now. I got AA I make it 1200 4x bb guy 3 bets everyone folds I flat. Flop is a blank so I check he shoves I call. He has KK. Don’t have to tell you what the turn was. All I can do is laugh at this point. This site is redicolous and it sucks that in NY this is the best option to play poker lmao what a joke

1 Like

i noticed something strange playing omaha hi/lo tourneys. almost every time i had 2 aces in the hole i seemed to get at least trips. people have said when they first deposit they have better luck, too.

2 Likes

Just lost with KK lmao. Like 300 chips but still. That’s 10 times with AA or KK I haven’t won now…in a row

1 Like

Well I just made a deposit because my funds we’re running low so we shall see if things turn around

1 Like

no one, and I mean no one, believes you. Or cares either!

1 Like

i believe you and i care

i had to take a break from poker for a while because i kept on winning and giving bad beats to players…my ego really took a hit…makes me really upset when i get it in bad.

it would be interesting to see how many times i had aa vs kk or kk vs aa
and the win % on those.

Well the drought is over. I just won 400 chips with AA!

1 Like

i dont even want to play anymore

playing so bad

getting it in bad and just keep on winning

but how can i stop!