Bad players here

I’m about to start doing the same thing. Got Aces again and lost to 3s. Set in the turn. It’s literally crazy! I have won 1 out of 11 times with Aces. If that’s not something fishy with this site then I don’t know what is. Oh and I had Qs before and someone had Aces. Lmao it’s unbelievable! I have a win percentage of under 10 percent with AA

1 Like

when 55 shove bluff finds your full house.

*up a stack
*looks over shoulders
*runs looks behind me
*is the angel of death coming???
*are these AA’s real?

ever see final destination?

like you cheated death now he is hunting you.

those pocket queens are very tempting but not sure about that paired board and that shove…

Nah when I had Qs the flop was 9 10 J he bet I shoved he had aces. This dude 187 in monster stack tourney is so bad. Called a raise then a 3bet then all in with a K9os and won! That’s how trash this site is! And this forum mod Matt is mad that I’m calling them out in there nonsense cause he hit me up with a warning lol

1 Like

I’m completely done with this site. This is the most redicolous poker site in the history of online poker, hands down. No doubt in my mind they have house players and cheat. 35 players left I have KQ flop KQ3 guy shoves I call he has 83s. Called a raise pre with it as well. Turn is a 3. Very next hand I have 1010 he has K3 and flops three 3s. I went from 106,000 chips, first place in the game, to 12,000 chips less then 8bb in two hands because of a bot that this site has employed in there games. There is no doubt about it. That is the most ridiculous events to ever happen. This site is total garbage and if you support it then you are a fool

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out! No one believes anything you say. You are lying to make yourself feel better about how bad you are!

Yeah because i have nothing better to do than to come here and lie about how hands turned out lol what a tool bag you are my man!

You have a selfie working out as ur pic…enough said

I could beat your ass…nuff said lol

Ok tough(or should I say tuff) guy!

No offense, but people who complain about bad players and bad beats are usually… bad players themselves

Doubt that your winning 90% of your games, etc. But if you were, you were either doing that SHORT TERM, and variance BALANCED things out, or you were playing cash games, or 6 player 1 table sit n gos.

My coach, a associate of SHAUN DEEB, didn’t even do that well, and he was a pretty darn awesome player, coach, etc.

Not even the famous pros win at 90%. Chris Ferguson played the micros, and it took him 1,2,3 years to GRIND a bankroll, and he wasn’t at 90%.

Here is what your doing.

1. Absolutely horrible bankroll management.

2. Because you play right, of course your going to have bad players up against your AA and suckout, etc.

3. And players are not just playing you. They are playing the other crazy DONKS. They are calling you with AK, because of all the other crazy players shoving or calling worse then AK, etc.

4. While it’s good to get AA in against bad players, that is, can be HIGHLY VOLATILE in short term. Instead of 3,4,5 betting preflop and postflop, try mixing in some flat calls for LIMITING SIZE OF POT, and avoiding 3,4,5,6 way all ins POT CONTROL

5. You don’t want to be so AGRESSIVE with AA type hands, because you don’t want to FORCE EVERYONE TO FOLD.

6. You want to bet pot, 1.5 times pot, etc, ON DRAWS, etc, but NOT on DRY rainbow boards, etc.

7. You need to AVOID TILTING.

8. YOU NEED TO INCREASE VOLUME, PLAY MORE, ENDURE bad runs, in order to WIN IN THE LONG TERM.

9. Just because you are BAD BEAT, doesn’t mean you played it right. My coach used to tell me that Yes you were bad beat, yes it’s not your fault, but you shouldn’t even been in the hand in the first place, and should have folded, and if you had folded like should have, you wouldn’t have been sucked out on, bad beat.

10. Don’t be RESULTS ORIENTED. Be RIGHT DECISIONS ORIENTED

11. My coach once said that even if you are playing well during a bad run, that not your fault, he said that in those times, it’s even more important to not make mistakes, because even 1 tiny mistake, can cause you not to cash, that could reverse, get you out of bad run. Because of that it’s important to find, plug even the tiniest leaks, even when playing extremely good overall, so that you don’t make mistakes that will extend your bad run.

12. Rather then complain nonstop, instead post hand histories for to get feedback on your play, and give feedback on others play to help improve your play.

13. No matter how good you might be, become, etc, stay humble, and improve

14. Game Selection. While it’s good for some to aot of fish to exploit, if there is too many crazy DONKS that are DONK bad beating you out of tournaments nonstop, then SLIGHTLY MOVE UP SLIGHTLY HIGHER STAKES where still fish, but not as many crazy DONKS. Also avoid the hyper super turbos an or the $25 buy in, $50k guaranteeds for a while to avoid the crazy DONKS.

15. Take the temporary occasional breaks when things go bad, so that you can always play your best games. Poker will always be there waiting for your return.

I have played for 17 years. 38.5% cashing ratio, about 10% to 20% final table ratio, about 19% to 29% ROI

I once suffered got bad beat out of 70, SEVENTY Tournament Buy ins, IN A ROW, and almost busted bankroll before I grinded it up to a BIG PROFIT.

1 Like