Bitcoin Withdraws

It has been aprox 24 hrs since my bitcoin request and still have not received it. Anyone else having this same issue?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

It seems that the wallet address you entered was incorrect. I’ll take a look into your withdrawal in more detail and update you via PM.

Thanks just wondering if anyone else is having these issues and who do i contact to find out what is going on with my bitcoins

I’m taking a look into this for you and I’ll keep you updated on the sitatuon.

ok thank you

@CharlieM I’ve just PM’d you with some more information, but the issue should now be resolved.

Hi. I’m also experiencing a bitcoin withdrawal delay. Is there a chat available with customer service?

Welcome to the Forum @starbuck

I’ll take a look into the details of your request and keep you updated via PM.

ok, thanks.

Hi. It’s now been more than 60 hours since requesting Bitcoin payout. Is there a problem?

@starbuck I can see that your request has since been processed, apologies for the delay.

Yes, I received it. Many thanks!!

1 Like

I’ve never had a bitcoin withdrawal take this long. Usually it’s processed within 24 hours but at the absolute most it’s 48hours. Almost been 72 now and it’s a real small withdrawal. I asked customer service and he says it takes up to 48 hours. Then when I told him it’s been longer he said sometimes it takes longer lol. Thanks for the help. Only reason I’m on this site is because of the fast withdrawals so looks like it’s back to BetOnline I go.

Welcome to the forum @BobbyMac99,

I’m sorry to hear about any delays, I’m going to take a look at your request now and I’ll reach out to you via PM with more information shortly.

Wow and just like that it’s been processed. Apparently I just need to come on the forum and complain in the future. Thank you!

@Nash, could you also check on my withdrawal also.

Hey @G8tor_123,

I’m going to check on that and send you a PM shortly.

Anyone having issues with the timeframe for bitcoin withdrawal? My withdrawal has been under review for roughly 56hrs now. I called in and they said everything checks out and is good they’re just receiving a high volume of withdrawals right now…? How long could this take? Cause I was under the impression bitcoin was fast haha

Hey @Anglico44, Welcome to the Forum.

Generally withdrawals take approximately 24-48 hours to be approved, however this can vary due to volume and we are currently experiencing a higher than usual amount of requests.

Bitcoin is the fastest withdrawal method once approved, as it only takes approximately 15 minutes to reach your Bitcoin wallet.

We have looked into your withdrawal, and everything seems fine on our end. It is just awaiting approval in queue, but we do apologize for the delay.

Anyway we can expedite it?? I don’t understand why it’s just sitting there to be reviewed. I selected this process due to how fast it has been for me on other sites but wanted to give ignition a shot and I’m not to happy with the timeline it’s taking as I’ve had faster withdrawls on BetOnline and sports betting. Please assists with my withdrawal and expedite. I’d be very happy and would appreciate it