Bitcoin Withdraws

Hey @kcclucky,

I can see that you requested your withdrawal on Feb 12 at 10:32p ET, therefore, it’s still within our approximate timeframe of 24-48 hours.

There are no current delays, you should be receiving your request within the day.

Sounds good.

I hope withdrawals at ignition start to be processed by the 24 hour or early mark instead of the later.

@Nash, Could you also check on mine. I have still not received my withdrawal.

Hey @G8tor_123, apologies for the extended delay. I will check on your request now and send you an update shortly.

How many days did you wait?

I have read that waiting days has been happening at Bovada/Ignition to a lot of players.

@kcclucky, I would not worry. Support has reached out and it is just a case of identification verification. I have had to do this once before a couple of years back. It is for the customer’s own protection. :+1:

Ok…but on two+two forum a ton of other players were stating waiting for days for withdrawals to process.

Still haven’t received my btc. It should not take this long to process and review my withdrawal. This is totally unacceptable, and caution anyone from this site. Tried contacting customer service and nothing, no response just the typical old “were receiving more than usual withdrawals at this moment” total bs. TERRIBLE!

@Spencf, Welcome to the Forum.

As stated here in our ‘Help’ page, all withdrawals require approximately 24-48 hours for approval. You are still within this timeframe and we see no issue with your payment.

After the verification process, I did receive my withdrawal. Customer service was A+!

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve been waiting more than 48 hours (but less than 72) on a bit coin withdrawal. Could an ignition representative please check on it for me?

Thank you

@Hellothere I’m sorry for the delay. It has recently been approved.

Wow, that was incredibly prompt, thank you so much Matt.

1 Like

Waiting for 25 hours currently.

Last go around I waited over 48 hours and ended up cancelling it and playing. I hope to god they get this done quickly this go around or I will be utilizing other options moving forward.

Welcome to the forum @brandonje

As we’ve mentioned here in the past, the standard time-frame for withdrawal requests is within 24 - 48 hours hour. With that in mind, we’ll keep an eye on your request to make sure that there’s no issues with it.

My bitcoin withdrawal was approved yesterday and I still havent received my funds in my wallet

My withdrawal request was processed yesterday at 4:05 p.m. and I still have not received my funds

Hey @Deeskie, welcome to the forum.

I will check into your account and withdrawal request and I’ll send you over a PM with more information.

Thank you for your help

It seems gone are the days where bitcoin withdrawals hit my wallet in a matter of a few hours. These days the average time for mine is around 24 hours or a little more. I’m curious if this time will be affected by the coronavirus situation. Please reply to this with how it’s affected your withdrawals, if at all. I just placed a bitcoin withdrawal for 180$. Will keep you all posted.