Deposited ETH Funds, Never Credited

@TheChef82 u still selling by chance?

No, Iā€™m sorry. I sold most of it and then went on horrible run and gave the rest back. I went through $250 on 316 $1 spins. Good times lol

1 Like

No, Iā€™m sorry. I sold most of it and then went on horrible run and gave the rest back. I went through $250 on 316 $1 spins. Good times lol

Damn sorry hear that hope u have good luck coming soon!!

1 Like

You as well. Thank you

1 Like

Over 36 hours still havenā€™t received my deposit. Or a follow up email.

Yes jade it is still an issue it is now day 5 and I have received no additional information. No email no credit. The transaction was last Wednesday. It was confirmed on the eth network. Finance has done nothing.

Yes. My transaction was done on Saturday at 10:50am. Itā€™s confirmed, but no credit yet and I have not been contacted with an update.

Okay give me a moment everyone Iā€™ll check this

Okay so everyone who has a delayed withdrawal and still has not made an escalation, please kindly message moderators crypto addresses and weā€™ll make tickets for you. You can also contact CS via live chat and theyā€™ll do the same, in case weā€™re not available in the moment you message us

Jade,

Customer service already made a ticket for me or so they said three days ago but no additional information. I messaged you the deposit info again.

2 Likes

Maaaaaaaan wagering 1K off of $25 is an every day thing for me. Now hitting thatn R/O on reels and wheels XL which accounts for 95 percent of my volume which is 10X that is a lot harder

Well now itā€™s day six and still ignition is not crediting my deposit. Iā€™d call or chat customer service but they will refuse to do anything but say itā€™s being reviewed. Itā€™s really ridiculous. They act like they canā€™t communicate with other departments. In my work if a customer has an issue and they are a valued customer we can expedite problems and provide solutions. That is smart business. Ignition has no sense of urgency. And I know they are not that backlogged with deposits to review because if they were this forum and Twitter and other avenues for communication would be blowing up. Someone please do something @modrrstors!

@moderators I meant

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid we can only provide you with the same answer as CS at this point, which is it is being looked into. Once there is an update CS will reach out to you.

Even some type of information or some type of real timeframe or explanation would be good.

1 Like

@Davy why canā€™t someone expedite it? Six days is long enough to wait for a confirmed deposit. Itā€™s a shame you canā€™t communicate with finance.

1 Like

It has been expedited, I would assume that this is in the hands of the payment providers rather than our team right now, so likely our payments people are waiting on an update from them regarding the issue.

I got an email saying my case has already been escalated to the ā€œdeposit departmentā€ and will take another 24 to 48 hours for review. This is so ridiculous how can we ever trust making a deposit again?

1 Like

ETH in or out, makes no difference. Withdraw took three days to be processed. Now, no longer pending on this site but still did not hit my account, 4 days after withdrawal request. Ridiculous!

2 Likes