Fairness and stability

Made a deposit today! Denied a free bonus. Yes, I deserve one!!

1 Like

A free cash bonus is made to be done as an exception not a daily occurrence or after each deposit

Matt, no one really expects it every day although most of your RTG sites offer a freebie after a failed deposit. If you have exhausted all the cash bonuses it would be nice to get a freebie.

Yes, but even above you stated ā€˜made a deposit todayā€™ then you got denied a cash bonus; kind of implying that you are expecting a cash bonus after each deposit/day

No, hmmmm! I made a deposit and exhausted all the cash bonuses available. Now, I would expect after three deposits that I would be able to get a free bonus. Donā€™t think itā€™s a lot to ask for. Ignition acts like itā€™s players are trying to take something from them or take advantage. The physiology you folks have is twisted.

1 Like

Again there is no specific amount of deposits that lead to an exception bonus. These are rare exceptions as they are in addition to all other onsite and promoted benefits. These include reward points earned during gameplay, referrals, eligible exclusive crypto bonuses, onsite promotions like birthday bonuses, weekly boosts, bad beat bonuses, etc.

Instead of arguing with all of us about how we are incorrect, You should really pass along our comments to the higher ups. Iā€™ve been gambling here for years. I have over 5 million ignition miles and there was a time where I deposited here several times a week. The fact is things HAVE changed here and regardless of what scripted response you have to reply to our complaints with, there is nothing you can say that is gonna convince us we didnt experience what we have, without a doubt from ignition lately. 5 million miles and you know how many times Iā€™ve received a bonus from ignition when Iā€™ve asked? 3 times, 3ā€¦ in 4years. The compensation and treatment of your Highest tiered players here is worse than laughable, its downright insulting, and to throw salt on the wound you all tell us weā€™re wrong when we speak up about it. On top of this you have had some serious site issues as of late and then issued the smallest amount of compensation that you all have ever issued for it. Iā€™m not gonna not play here because I do have a lot of money invested in this site and the few perks i do get from my tier. but something serious is gonna have to change for the better if ignition expects to see anywhere near the amount of money from me that they have in the past. and thats just the fact of the matter

6 Likes

Feedback provided here is always forwarded to them. Just because we donā€™t state so on each post you can be assured that we routinely forward feedback in relation to items stated on the Forum.

Foster, something is defintely going on. I am a small stakes player. I play on Ignition, Slots LV, and Bovada.Play for five or six hours every day. Now we all know they are all the same site. I cash out when I get up $100 over my deposit. In May and June I had 16 cash-outs from the 3. Since the ā€œattackā€ I have had ONE. Even with the 16 I was still a loser. I expect that from slots, but the RTP since the ā€œattackā€ has gotten totally ridiculous. I kick my self in the butt every morning for continuing to throw money away on here. This is not just 'bad luck". If the group is in money trouble why prolong it this way? You have to be losing the customer base in a big way. Almost every review site has people talking about how bad it has gotten. Doesnā€™t make any sense.

3 Likes

We can advise that no RTP or gameplay has been changed

My bad. I had 16 cashouts in April and May, not May and June.

Well facts are facts, i.lost 1500 in less than 10 hours and I 10free roll which game had to be reloaded but not the remaining free rolls, it easy for you to say these are on up and up when yawl control and not putting your monies up. All a scam

Something is going on with the group. My usual bet is only 40 cents. Spent a hundred today and I didnā€™t get much over an hours playing time. Itā€™s been terrible, at least for small-timers, but I think today was the final nail in my gambling coffin. Throwing money into the wind, would be more fun!

1 Like

Lol, $290 deposit with no cash bonus and I canā€™t get a freebie

Well this site has gotten really bad, 3 k this morning not even 1 win or any free spins. Ugly pass the word this site is extremely bad, nothing like it was before they so called said hacks, chat no help same old language.

1 Like

I sent a email but the response will probably be the same as chat. It is very bad.

1 Like

I like how they keep saying rtp has not changed. When they can literally check everyones account. You think weā€™re that stupid to know that rtp has changed smfh. Literally it would be more fun to light money on fire than spin for nothing.

Kind of hard to revise something that is not real to begin with. Hence the word theoretical

What is going on with these sites??? A explanation would be nice. Is someone on the outside taking advantage of the promotions??

Sorry to say but there is nothing exciting about this site anymore. Itā€™s really hard to get myself to deposit anything that I feel will make a return. Gambling sites are designed to entice players so they will spend money in the hope that they will win money. That is why they use promotions which draw the average gambler. This site promotes little and turns away winners who have made large withdrawals. Incredibly stupid as a marketing tactic. It is as though someone is holding them hostage. Perhaps the move is because the site is in financial trouble or maybe it is about to sell. Regardless, I am beginning to turn elsewhere.