Freeroll cancelled!

Poker is also down for me on iPad and iPhone. @moderators ?

1 Like

It’s working from the downloaded poker software but not the browser version. Annoying though bc now I am stuck here. Playing from my phone would be easier.

Damnit finally got through to CS and get randomly disconnected……

Couldnt get in either…such BS. As usual.

1 Like

Even if I wanted to waste real money on this site, I couldn’t.

Poker Freeroll Down Again 

Ignition, can I get your D.O.B. ane Piin so I can check this issue for you, First off, how has y’all’s week been. Make sure y’all cleared y’all’s Cache, etc. and try using a different system or different IT employees. I can assure y’all, us/players are all over 18 years of age and we have used many types of electronic devices and many, many different apps on those devices. We know how to use our phones etc. The least we should be able to do is, loose our money w/o these kind of issues all the time. Players for ignition’s, lol. If this doesn’t work, please email me and let me know of any issues and I’ll be ready to help IMMEDIATELY for free and s with NO rollovers, lol

2 Likes

Same here. Super annoying, but Im not surprised at all.

April fool’s lasts all month now?

1 Like

@moderators what is it this time? Now I’m finally able to log in and the tournament isnt showing up, so i guess I blinded out already. Awesome. Thats 2 in a row!

how is it possible to have so many customers with such a bad product, i don’t get it

2 Likes

they will give you a ticket to next week which you will already get anyway, such a joke

mods already blocked two of my posts. I would be embarrassed if I were them too

Im not happy about the free roll but why can’t we play any poker at all??!!??

GEEZ I’m not the only one. I can’t play any games at all.

Same here. Been trying to log in for hours to poker. This is why I haven’t played here in a while… lose my entries to tournaments or get frozen during play and lose chips. No compensation

Well there is couple thing that’s always a definite, Players don’t know how to use there phone and PC’s. And the customer/players are almost always wrong. So stop wasting your time and $$$. Personally i Just wish someone, would “Make Ignitions Great Again”

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience. We’re working on resolving this issue for you. Please be patient with us, we’ll do our best to help you.

They sent me two tickets to weekly free rolls for recompense lol . I get free tickets every week. Kinda a slap in the face.

1 Like

If y’all really cared then you would acknowledge that clearly you’re having some server issues and you would rollover all the cancelled freerolls to the following week. If not, then why wouldn’t y’all just conveniently have “issues”every week and just save the $2500.

Also it’s weird that other tourneys will work but that one fails. Seems pretty fishy tbh. Obviously $2500 is chump change to y’all but it’s a slap in the face to players when there’s issues every week.