Freeroll cancelled!

I’m assuming the poker clients is having issues because the tournament is so big. 2,000+ entries every week. (We are able to sign up, weeks in advance.)

The sign up process causes the tournament structure to actually be pretty bad. Usually, there is over half the field that’s just sitting out, allowing the lucky few to be the only real players at their respective tables to easily chip up.

My suggestion is to simply not open registration until like 24 hours before the tournament starts. Maybe even 3 hours like the BTC Depositors Freeroll. There has never been an issue like this for that tournament.

The people who actually want to play in the tournament will have a better experience, due to the payout structure being better, actual players playing(not just sitting out), and hopefully helping with the overall quality of the tournament itself.

I feel like if it was this easy, y’all probably would’ve done it. So, you’re probably not gonna change anything for the better, but here’s my suggestion anyway. Do what you will.

I don’t think anyone was able to log in to poker at all from the mobile client. I never play the free roll and was unable to even get to the poker homepage. Ignition lost at least $100 on rake from me last night due to not being able to buy into anything. Wouldn’t make sense to shut down the entire application to save $2.5k lol. They just need more reliable servers.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize the entire system was having issues. I was able to log in and play couple SNGs but not the freeroll. It even allowed me to register for it and open the tourney lobby but I couldn’t open my table.

1 Like

All games were running fine, as far as I could see.

Wow first time using forum so happy to see you all talking about these freeroll issues.
I chatted with customer service only for them to completely try an bullshit me… Can’t even admit to server being down, asked me what error messages I received!!!
I said “stop”. you know damn well the site was completely down for at least 2 1/2 days the poker site don’t bullshit me man and waste more of my valuable time and then he gave me a bullet point list on how to refresh my computer next time ….I’m like wow POS is I know they’ve done some shady things like bots on the poker games but you know at least that they could reach out when the site was down and apologize or some thing but nothing? Even cover it up act like it didn’t happen

They tried that same shit with me when I asked them if poker was up and running the following day and explained I was unable to even get to the tournament directory the night before. She said that she had not seen or heard of any player issues and that I needed to clear my cashe, cookies same spill they always say. Heck even Davy and crew “or is that Bovada?” I think Bovada is Ryan and crew but they are all the same so doesn’t matter. But Looks like they have even given up trying to defend these clowns. Either that or they could care less about our concerns one or the other