Has anyone had any luck lately?

How the hell is is possible to go hundreds and hundreds of spins without a bonus and then finally get two bonuses within a 30 spin range and these are the winnings I receive. I can’t take it anymore. This site has gone to crap. Tonight will be the last night you see any of money ignition. There’s no doubt in my mind that y’all tweaked the slots a few months back. This is the 3rd time in the last month that I’ve hit a bonus and then win nothing. Such BS!

1 Like

Totally agree!!

I am starting to think the same thing always loose

1 Like

Good luck guys, this website is great, keep trying

@Azayumm lmao…you work for ignition? :joy:

1 Like

Notifications or No Notifications - #3 by EdwardOchotorena[quote=“Azayumm, post:56, topic:44462, full:true”]
Good luck guys, this website is great, keep trying
[/quote]

It used to be great… But you’ll learn soon enough

2 Likes

Site is sh*t. Nothing like it used to be. 13mil points here. Been several years…ive seen the changes. Some gradual, some not so much. Trust your gut. There are other options. Thats all i will say. Save your money. They dont care.

1 Like

I agree with you TheChef82 - I never win anymore either. What game are you talking about? I have been playing ZuessFury and am convinced you cannot win on that game.

1 Like

It was only $35 total but still…look at these 5 consecutive hands. Why do I continue to ply this rigged shit!?! This is not just one time where the dealer gets hit. This is literally everyday. I deposited a measly $100 tonight just to “have fun” it’s far from it. I know you can’t win every hand in BJ but real blackjack does have a 43% chance of winning but I lose upwards of 85% of the time. It’s always the most ridiculous fashion too. God I hate it here lol

Yea when the “dealer” gets hot there’s no beating it, best to play something else then try again later

I don’t think there is a good time to come back when you’ll be less likely to lose, it’s really just a matter of don’t sit and keep taking a beating. My win percentage is drastically different playing here compared to the other places I play, especially playing blackjack… Instead of waiting for the dealer to cool off I’d just find a better place to play… just sayin.

1 Like

Well yea that’s basically what I was trying to say

Ehh problem is there is really no other good place to play that has as good of a UI and game selection

I’ve found a couple places I like to play and I just recently realized one of the places I’ve been playing have all of the ignition games I like to play like the wheel xl and cyber punk etc…the ui is important but not throwing my money in a pit of fire, which is what this place has been for me lately, is more important.

True but dry spells will happen on every site and although I’ve had my bad moments with Ignition they’ve treated me pretty fairly for the most part

I know you can’t win all the time no matter where you play but I’ve definitely lost more here then I’ve ever won. Could be because I’ve not played here as much or as long as other places.

Well yea that’s what you should expect when it comes to gambling

1 Like

You’re right I just got milked badly. Probably never come back to this site and never recommend anyone here. What site do you use?

Stopped getting bonuses too. I’m not depositing as much but still…… used to get some weekly.

1 Like

It seems for the past couple months they have tightened the slots thinkingvthat these new games that dont work or are just plain crap that there going to apease us … they are just getting to greedy.

2 Likes

What deleted thread are you referring to?