How do I update my phone number?

I have a new phone number I need to update and don’t have access to my old number. How can I change my number? Is there a phone number or customer service email? I can’t find them anywhere

Hi, welcome to the community. You will need to contact Customer Services via live chat to have a number updated. Go to this page and click no at the bottom.

Need to update my phone number

You will need to contact Customer Services via live chat for this.

Help moderators I can’t verify my voucher my phone was lost I don’t have a number

Please reach out to Customer Service for assistance with updating your phone number.

Need to get my phone number changed please moderator

@Ymmit23 Please contact customer service through live chat to help update your number

I don’t have access to the number on my account anymore and need to change it. I can’t get threw on the chat and I haven’t received a email either

@Mmann211 Unfortunately we cannot update numbers here in the forum. You will have to contact customer service through live chat

Okay thank you though i figured it was worth a shot

I’ve been trying to get threw to the live chat all day and most the night but it’s not working

The chat is avaialble 24/7, however, at times it may get busier than other times. Please try again later.

I got a new number and now I can’t make any withdraws because of old phone number being the way of verification plz help me

Hi @Tay208,

We moved your post here at it’s similar to these questions here.

Unfortunately we cannot update numbers here in the forum. You will have to contact customer service through live chat