Updating phone number

I have a new phone number I need to update and don’t have access to my old number. How can I change my number? Is there a phone number or customer service email? I can’t find them anywhere

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the community. You will need to contact Customer Services via live chat to have a number updated. Go to this page and click no at the bottom.

Need to update my phone number

You will need to contact Customer Services via live chat for this.

Help moderators I can’t verify my voucher my phone was lost I don’t have a number

Please reach out to Customer Service for assistance with updating your phone number.

Need to get my phone number changed please moderator

@Ymmit23 Please contact customer service through live chat to help update your number

I don’t have access to the number on my account anymore and need to change it. I can’t get threw on the chat and I haven’t received a email either

@Mmann211 Unfortunately we cannot update numbers here in the forum. You will have to contact customer service through live chat

Okay thank you though i figured it was worth a shot

I’ve been trying to get threw to the live chat all day and most the night but it’s not working

1 Like

The chat is avaialble 24/7, however, at times it may get busier than other times. Please try again later.

I got a new number and now I can’t make any withdraws because of old phone number being the way of verification plz help me

Hi @Tay208,

We moved your post here at it’s similar to these questions here.

Unfortunately we cannot update numbers here in the forum. You will have to contact customer service through live chat

Can’t get through to angents on IM tried to email them was told to contact through IM chat which I have had 0 luck. I need to update my phone on account I got a new number. I don’t have access to old number so i need ignition help from staff please.

@MrElway This can only been done via live chat unfortunately

This is the 5th time rejected in a row I’ve been admittedly trying to connect for almost 3 hours, this is unacceptable. It’s impossible to connect. I’m taking my money else where this is a rip off!

1 Like

This is due to our current site issues and we do apologize. We are working to get response times and these issues under control.

NOT PRIVILEGED ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO CALL A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. AND OF COURSE I CANT REACH ANYONE ON CHAT!!! LIKE USUAL!!! I REALLY NEED TO CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN MAKE A WITHDRAWAL… HOW STUPID IS IT WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN PROFILE SETTINGS IT SENDS A CODE TO THE CURRENT (OR OLD PHONE NUMBER NEEDING TO CHANGE) TRY SENDING IT TO AN EMAIL… MAKES MORE SENSE, RIGHT!!!..
ANYWAYS PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS, SHOULDNT HAVE TO WAIT 12 PLUS HOURS TO GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF.
Thank you,
James h.

1 Like