Updating phone number

This is something that needs to be addressed via live chat unfortunately due to the security behind it.

I think I put in the wrong phone number and I am not able to deposit money because I do not get a verification text. It shows the last 4 of my phone number which is correct. How do I verify that I have the correct phone number on there and if I do…why am I not receiving the verification text?

If the number needs changing you will need to speak to Customer Services via live chat.

they dont respond, I have been trying to do it for a week now

1 Like

They are very busy due to the high volume of contact.
Live chat is however the only way you can update a number.

well i’ve sat in there for hours

Trying to change phone number in info and it doesn’t let me… anyone know how… keep hitting save changes but it doesn’t work

Please reach out to live chat to help make the update for you

Thanks …I have been trying now for two days…keeps telling me no agents available after wait 20 minutes…I’ll keep trying…can’t withdrawal funds

I have tried 6 times over the last 4 days to access someone through live chat and all 6 times it has timed out. The solution that you are providing for changing phone numbers doesn’t work. Is there another way to do this?

Unfortunately you won’t be able to take your money anywhere if you can’t change your number. There is no incentive for them to fix this issue.

If we had the ability to update numbers here we would however for security reasons; its only completed through live chat

Based on my experience, and that of many people on this thread, you don’t have any live chat agents to respond. The ironic thing is that your emails finish with “We’re available to help 24/7 if you need anything else.” Ha!

Shortly after writing this comment I was able to get through to Linda. She did a great job taking care of my phone number change. Thank you

We are available 24/7 however live chat and getting through varies because of the volume at times. Over the last couple of weeks the volumes have been very high

I need to have someone in support help me in changing my phone number, so i can deposit and get a bonus with it. Been trying to get someone from support on live chat but it just says no1 is available and I’ve been trying for 4-5 hours. This is ridiculous

Unfortunately you will need to speak to live chat. We are unable to do that here.

Please tell me how I’m supposed to change my phone number on my account if I don’t have my old number to verify anymore

You will need to contact Customer Services vis live chat to have the number updated.

How do I change my number on my account if the chat option never works

I’m trying to do the same