Poker Issues 8/3/2021

I am having the same issue

@MattyJM Thank you for the notice

I"m still encountering slowness in poker, both table-loading and hand actions.

Fix your update fellas. This shit show of an update is costing me in Poker. #nothappy

Hey moderators I was going to make another deposit so that I can play some sit and goes because you can play with cash. However because I have five jackpot sit and go tickets if I make the deposit it’s still not going to let me play, right? Is there any way around that if I make a deposit? Or do I just have to continue to wait because I have the jackpot sit and go tickets. Now I don’t want to lose the tickets either though.

@Lsmcm368 we are currently having issues with tournaments that you can keep track of here so I’m afraid even cash may not work right now

I reported this same issue to support team team around 10 am. Seems to be better response here…

Matt it looks like the other issue is fixed? This one is still outstanding however?

@GutterTrash Just to confirm, this is when attempting to use your ticket as well?

Yes. And thanks for your timely reply

1 Like

Played a $7 JPSnG for cash, was slow to load, but worked

1 Like

@GutterTrash did you use a ticket for the $7 sit and go or cash?

Cash. After slow load, it worked, if a bit laggish.

Yeah I was able to use cash…just can’t use tickets and if you have tickets u can’t use cash

1 Like

Moderators, the note about jackpot sit and goes not working is now removed from the site but I still can’t get in with a ticket is there something I need to do or is that issue still being addressed this is very frustrating

The ticket situation is still being addressed. The note was for the tournaments all together.

Got it…other issue was fixed quickly. Get those technicians on this one. So with regards to my other question, is there anyway to play with cash if I make a deposit

@Lsmcm368 we believe it is having an impact on playing with cash and tickets

If you have a ticket for a particular JPSnG, the ticket has to be used first. If you have a $2 ticket, you can play $7 or $20 for cash ( or any other) just not the $2

tables wont load. when they do its so slow. players timing out.

2 Likes