Poker Issues 8/3/2021

The ticket situation is still being addressed. The note was for the tournaments all together.

Got it…other issue was fixed quickly. Get those technicians on this one. So with regards to my other question, is there anyway to play with cash if I make a deposit

@Lsmcm368 we believe it is having an impact on playing with cash and tickets

If you have a ticket for a particular JPSnG, the ticket has to be used first. If you have a $2 ticket, you can play $7 or $20 for cash ( or any other) just not the $2

tables wont load. when they do its so slow. players timing out.

2 Likes

The latest update that I installed today is super slow, both table-loading and hand actions. There have been several occasions when I have clicked the + button to raise and it doesn’t recognize the mouse-click.

its been horrible for hours now

Update was bad. Did a fresh install, same thing. Real bad right now, unplayable. Time to shut it down.

I would shut it down if I wasn’t in the middle of a tournament. Just clicked ‘Call’ and it took 17 seconds for the table to update and action to move to the next player.

Oh FFS. I made a 3x raise and it didn’t update at all and folded me out.

I’ve moved to to my iPhone; back to the laptop; desktop, and then to a tablet…Still every slow.

Needed to really win today too. Overlay alert in the 1k tourney.

I tried to go on web while doing re-install, I was stuck at 59%, never opened. Yes wish I was not stuck in these 2 tournaments.

We have reported any ongoing issues to our technical team and are now awaiting further communication for everyone

1 Like

The update that I installed today is an absolute failure. The poker tables are horrendously slow and actions taken are not always updating the table/game. I’m in the 7000 GTD (10-1) and I made a 3x PFR and it didn’t update at all and folded me out. Hand forfeited. Chipping up in tournaments is everything and failing to update hand actions is unforgiveable.

In fact, I just got a notice at my table, ‘You can’t come in, this table no longer exists’.

Just gotta say, being a software developer, that this update should be rolled back to the previous version rather than placing the burden on your players and trying to “fix it in place”.

The poker software has major problems today I’m playing a 11 dollar 3 table sit and go and every player has lagging issues it takes the whole time clock for each player every time before it chooses call or fold. It’s so bad the first hour is gone and there is still over 20 people which is never the case usually. Fix your stuff or shut it down this is ridiculous guys I mean come on.

Just got the ‘table no longer exists’ message for a second time. I have missed several hands of action due to this update, even getting folded out in the middle of a hand when I had chips in the pot and lost the hand.

2 Likes

Every time I make a call, I have to wait for my time to run out before it does anything.

That tournament was impossible to play if your site is having issues then you should shut down until it’s fixed instead of taking our money for something that doesn’t work at all. I expect another tournament ticket to replace that unplayable one this is ridiculous. What other company knowingly takes money for something they know doesn’t work at the moment.

1 Like