Playable Balance is blank

A bug that happens occasionally and has done so for quite a while is when I log into the software my playable balance doesn’t show anything, it is just blank. Restarting the software usually gets the balance to show again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but that hasn’t fixed this bug.

@DonkeyShow, thanks for showing us this with the screenshot. We’ll go ahead and escalate and hopefully have some news regarding this issue soon.

I just logged in and my player balance was blank again. After a couple minutes I tried pressing the “Refresh Balance” button which is directly above where the balance should be displayed and that did update my balance to show the correct amount. Thought you guys should know about these extra details to hopefully prevent this from happening in the future.

2 Likes

Didn’t know refresh would do that. I just closed the client down, and restarted.

1 Like

Just stepping in to let you know that this is now being addressed by the Poker Team and they are aware of the issue. We’ll provide updates when there’s more information or a permanent fix, but thank you for providing some tips in the meantime.

After the updates this morning I was hoping some of the bugs would be fixed but I just logged in and my playable balance is showing up as blank so this bug is still going on. It has been 3 months since we were told the Poker Team is working on fixing this issue. What is the hold up?

1 Like

The playable balance was showing blank when I logged in today. After two minutes the balance finally refreshed to display the correct balance.

1 Like

i also had that when i logged in yesterday but i just pressed the refresh button and my balance showed.

1 Like

This is correct. Learned like 8 months ago, just hit refresh arrows. Otherwise, I used to log out and back in.

1 Like

Would like to second I have also had this error but hitting refresh has fixed it every time.

1 Like

Guys if you scroll up to my post on July 7 I mentioned that hitting the refresh button would update the player balance being blank so I’ve been well aware of how to refresh the balance but I don’t continue mentioning this for my own benefit. I bring up this bug still because when it first happened to me it made me freak out and think my money was gone and I know that same thing is going to happen to new players. It just creates a negative experience for customers that don’t know that they need to manually refresh the balance. Every little bug in this software that creates a negative experience for customers adds up and eventually players just do not come back.

1 Like