Poker and Slots Server Down?

Got booted off poker game and disconnected from slots. Can’t log in to either now, Wondering if anyone else having problems? Guessing server went down …

We are currently having issues with the system. There are persons assigned to resolve this issue and we will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Thanks for understanding as we work to address this issue.

2 Likes

Will there be any bonuses put on accounts having the same issue of being unable to log in?

1 Like

I’m having all sorts of problems wouldn’t even let me log into the forum for the longest time

I was down for 2 hours. Still can only see transactions. Was ready to cash in the $100 plus $9 tournament and would have made at least $400 based on my place. No responses to email or chat. Complete ripoff. They put $224 in my account. That is not enough. My entry went to other players illegally. The site kept me from completing the tournament. This is a disgrace. And no notices and no responses. Bovada has been down for hours by the way (affiliated company). Still cannot get into the website from the software or online.

Just disconnected me from a sit n go too

This should now be resolved as far as I am aware.