Poker disconnection issues

Was playing multiple $200 h2h last night. By the time I connected through the delay I was down roughly 300 chips each time. Smh I don’t understand how each time the other player was connected but not me. Not a connection issue on my end so I wasn’t surprised to get on here today and see issues. Smh!

1 Like

Hi guys I am new to this site and just not sure why I am getting kicked out of sit n gos with my balance getting depleted one time it happened with a monster jackpot. I didn’t even get to play. How can I have this resolved and get back to playing. Currently it is not working for me fairly?

2 Likes

Have the same problem

1 Like

A chat supervisor just told me that I should use a hard wire to a PC. I’m not giving up but I have been for lack of another word “cheated” I’m only out about a grand so I am hoping it gets legit for me. I am wondering about bots too? I’ve been snapped on the river a few times like a mean evil programmer. We will see. Jury is still out. Bad for beginners and bad if you don’t have money to throw away learning. That is for sure. They are giving me back $100. But that isnt much considering. Clean your cache on your phone a lot. I did already but with this site it must be all the time. Very glitchy.

2 Likes

Must be nice yeah I had a 20$ sit and go bonus game at 100$ winner but of course it kicked me off and wasn’t working right all they give me was a 10$ bonus coin :frowning:

1 Like

Hey guys,

I’m sorry to hear about your disconnections. If you’re playing through your mobile, we suggest making sure you have a strong internet connection and you clear your browser’s saved cache & cookies before each session, as it can help minimize such issues.

Please also check out the troubleshooting steps listed above and here, and feel free to let us know if you still encounter any errors.

1 Like

Hello, yest I was playing a hand and 1 of my 4 tables froze. The other 3 tables worked fine. I did everything I could to unfreeze it but it froze and I was forced to time out and fold in a really big pot. I had AA BB vs SB in a 4b pot and was forced to fold when the table froze and made me timed out. Villain bet $100 or so into a roughly $500 pot on the flop of KQ8r. I was forced to fold when the table frozen and made me time out even though my other 3 tables worked fine. I have the hand history number and table written down (and a screenshot of the hand history).

This pot was ~$500 with about $1k behind and I was forced to fold what was nearly the nuts in a spot where nobody is ever folding to.

1 Like

@TomBilyeu I’ll send you a PM for more details shortly

1 Like

This is not uncommon at Ignition. I play multiple tables and oddly enough a DC will happen on one table (PLO) in the middle of a re-raise with the nuts and get DC only to return to folded and other person wins. It happens on hard line as well as I play on pc and not mobile and the other tables continue with no issue. It is a Ignition Poker problem with their Poker server and they will not resolve it. This happens often so be warned.

1 Like

So I got kicked out a $1 sng and when I was able to get back in it was over. Lol lucky me right?! Idk why I even bother with this site anymore…

rip $1.00

i cant believe i used to buy bottled water for $2.00 each

how did you get kicked out? you on wifi?

@Dhp789, We’re sorry to hear of any issues you’re having. Read above for tips on how to avoid these issues in the future, and please PM us here with your tournament reference number or further details such as the name of the tournament and timeframe.

In this post there is no mention of changing DNS settings to possibly help with disconnections, but on the Ignition website it suggests to try changing the DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 (both are Google’s DNS). Change DNS Settings.

2 Likes

I cannot rejoin the the main event! I would like a refund I’ve been sitting out for 20mins and the lobby will not let me back in. I have video proof. Please help me. 1 million tourney. I also not cannot get the client back up.

@runningtilt, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ve already added many troubleshooting tips above to help rejoin the game. If none of these work to get back in the game we can certainly look into your gameplay, but it must be done once the tournament has ended.

thank you. I was able to rejoin my table on the $150 tourney but for some reason I still cannot join the $500 tourney. I have videos to show where it doesnt even show take my seat button.

We do see that you are still involved in the tournament.

We would recommend following some of the steps above such as resetting your modem, reinstalling the client, (though these may take a few minutes and take you out of the other tournament for a few minutes as well), and if using a mobile device or web browser clearing your cache and cookies before signing back into the lobby. It can also help to run the client as an admin.

If you do eventually blind out of the tournament in question we can definitely look into this for you. Just PM us here and we’ll look into your gameplay for that tournament.

the $500 tournamnet had a huge clitch

im player 323 on table 95. you dont see player 323 on list and table 95 says 7 players but you see only 5 stacks. i couldnt log in and was blinded out. so sad. this was a huge buy in for me that i paid $535 for. i didnt win a seat. i know this is bovada but i was wonderign if you can help?

I have seen that before. It is usually a connection issue between client and server. Mostly server @moderators :pensive:.

Why do you not post this in the Bovada forums as well?

waiting for confirmation. im not a member in the bovada forum…

its very clear in these two pics. the pic with the two lobbys was when i was in the million gtd but blinding off. you can see late reg in red but there is no take seat or register. and the 250k which i was playing u see take seat. but the pic with the $535 in my transactions and saying i busted cuse i was blinded off at this point. you can see the late reg in red still and now i can register/reenter. where has before there is nothing there.