Poker Issues - Update

Hi everyone,

We understand that the last few days have been difficult for everyone and we wanted to provide an update on where things currently stand:

• Cash Games are working as normal now. There are players whose buy-ins for games they could not play in over the weekend have not been credited back to their accounts yet. These buy-ins will be credited back in the next 48 Hours.

• Jackpot Sit and Go’s are currently unavailable and there is no ETA for when they will be back online, but we will provide updates here as soon as we receive them.

• Zone Poker, Sit and Go’s and Scheduled tournaments are working as expected and tournaments that were stopped or canceled over the weekend, paid out as per the tournament cancelation policy.

If anyone has any questions please let us know here.

5 Likes

Wait, so it was 24-48 hours Saturday, now it is another 48 hours?

1 Like

They are just making up time frames to get us to stop flooding their inbox with emails.

3 Likes

Cash game poker is not fixed yet. It still gets to 99% and never completely loads. Also I think that is a lot of y’all’s problem. Y’all have people putting out conflicting reports some people say some things are fixed and they are not. The site should be completely shut down until the whole thing is working properly (not just a couple of things). All we are asking for is a little transparency as what the problem is and maybe just a timeline of when you’re hoping it will be fixed (even if that is a week at least we will know and stop asking everyday, but when you don’t provide us with anything it is not helpful)

3 Likes

Though we do understand your viewpoint @Dgh165, we did not intend that this issue would persist for so long. In spite of this, our Support Team is making every effort to get this matter resolved within the specified timeframe. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your patience.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

1 Like

What is the specified timeframe? You have not told us what that timeframe is was.

1 Like

Again this isn’t at the moment a common report as most players have reported that cash games are working now. Timeframes were provided for the issues that we are aware of and attempting to resolve.

Is anyone else having this 99% issue with cash games? We would advise in the meantime trying to reinstall the program is playing on the software, or trying a different device/ connection if playing on mobile or the web browser.

this is getting ridiculous though…

Jack Pot sit and Go has been down for over 48 hours now and there is still no time frame???

You’re still not fully answering the question on the “specified timeframe” (those were your words). What is the specified timeframe that the site will be functioning correctly with no problems in any are?

1 Like

I swear they’re all being so sketch when it comes to providing timeframes…

Your Support Team sucks.

If it weren’t for the mods on here no one would get anything back.

1 Like

So for the players that’s been here loyal for years and keep coming back what are you going to do to keep us here in the future? You have a server that is from a 1981 IBM computer that crashes and have had people lose money on cause of been disconnected mid hand with big stakes… then money comes out of our accounts in the middle of the night and haven’t been put in yet? What kind of “I’m really sorry” gift are we going to get? And if we don’t get one what incentive do we have to continue to play here ever again!! Not barking demands or wanting free stuff I just want to play with what I’ve won busting ass for hours on here

4 Likes

Hi, currently the outstanding issues are the pending refunds for the Cash Games and the given estimated time listed above which is within the next 48hours. With the Jackpot Sit and Go’s, unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA at this time, and if any update is given we’ll provide it here.

Thank you! So more than likely it will not be fixed today? Is there any word if there will be any compensation for all of these ongoing problems?

2 Likes

There isn’t any word on this yet. It is likely to be looked into after the actual issues are fixed.

Bought into zone hold em at .50/1.00 for min amount since nothing else was working, after leaving the table my entire playable balance had disappeared…WTF is going on lately. So annoying, want to play but refuse to deposit more . Funny that my bonus funds are still there so I can give you all those back at the black jack table lol!! Some kind of communication would be nice. Would be even nicer to see some kind of compensation for inconvenience, but we all know that’s never gonna happen…

4 Likes

I woke up the other day and my account was missing $85. I had been buying in for $35 in to the .25/.50 cash games, and then overnight there was two $35 phantom buy-ins and a $15 buy-in that had no cash out or follow up, just $85 vanished. This happened to a friend of mine and the money was back in his account later that day, but I have had no such luck. Two days later the money is still missing.

We have been informed that some account messages has been sent:

We’ve investigated the source of some stability issues that a group of players is currently experiencing and have identified a potential solution. Your funds are always safe and secure, so any discrepancies are our priority and will be adjusted within the next 48hrs. We thank you for your patience as we work to fix these issues. The next update will be on Thursday at 6 pm ET when we will have more information on our progress.