Poker Issues - Update

So as of now the 24th of May are all the cash games working correctly now? I was wanting to play but want to make sure my funds won’t get stuck in limbo again…

Yes they should all be working fine again.

This is crazy, i’m in the middle of a tournament, doing well and the site is completely locked up. This is ridiculous

1 Like

Just signed up aprx hour ago and can’t download app to play any games.

@NoWayOut Have you tried in the last 10 minutes or so and still experiencing issues downloading it?

Just tried and I hit download app and says loading but nothing.

1 Like

Are you able to play and open the lobby when clicking ‘play now’ instead of download?

1 Like

I’ll try that.

2 Likes

Only Hit the road Monday but just want to get in a 9 or 27 seat sit and go. I can try little later, if not tomorrow and if it don’t work I’ll submit a message, no problem. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to Ignition!

Circling back to this, Jackpot sit and go’s should now be live.

I’ve been trying to deposit all week and keep getting error when I pull up ltc deposit.

Why in hell would you want to deposit?

Hi @JL8181,

What is the error that you are getting please? Kindly send a screenshot via PM

@moderators why she Jackpot SitnGo games put back online if we weren’t supposed to play them?

I contacted chat support after having issues while playing jackpot SitnGo games & I was told by chat support that it was my fault and they can’t refund me the tickets or offer any compensation because I wasn’t supposed to play jackpot SitnGo games until after the update on Thursday at 6pm

And if that wasn’t infuriating enough I called support and asked to speak to a supervisor about why the jackpot SitnGo games were put back online if we weren’t supposed to play them & they put me on hold and then just hung up 10 minutes later.

I gamble to relax but dealing with ignition’s support team does the exact opposite

1 Like

I’ll follow up on this.

1 Like

Please do cause I may not deposit much but damn sure enough not to be hung up on

there is actually a note on your account to say the call dropped while on hold, and I have reviewed the call and that does seem to be the case, so apologies for that, but he didn’t hang up on you, he was trying to transfer you.

I appreciate the clarification, but if chat support wouldn’t have blamed me for playing games that were put back online I wouldn’t have needed to call to begin with

1 Like

On the phone with support now and they’re saying I shouldn’t have played until the update on Thursday at 6pm