Poker Issues - Update

Who are you speaking to?

They said their name was Milica @Davy
Once again I was blamed for playing before they gave an update at 6pm & they wouldn’t transfer me to a supervisor.

This has been more aggravating than anything don’t even know why I wasted my time calling again

1 Like

When their update comes out today at 6pm eastern I have a feeling it is not going to be a good one. I have a feeling they are going to drag this out longer, because none of the issues that we’ve been having for a week now are not fixed the website is still having the same exact problems and nothing has started working correctly yet. This is not looking good. I hope I am completely wrong, just not getting that feeling.

Why isn’t this place shut down yet at least until it’s fixed . Instead of taking everyone’s money?? Or is this wat it’s about ? You kno only a fraction of us complain .!!!Imagine how many people just go on about there day , they ain’t got time to play with support … all kinds of money they coming up on . And I can’t even get my money back on a couple $ sit n go ticket wtf is really going on??!

1 Like

Please PM us any affected tournaments you had and we’ll be happy to check on them

When this update comes out. How much longer are we going to have to wait and will we still be left in the dark on what is happening?

I lost tournament tickets the other day, not being able to login and one of them I have no idea what happened to it. Today same thing couldn’t log in to one of them in time, at least 3/4 tickets I had issues with this week.

Been playing at least 6 years and loose 95 percent on this site and can’t even get my rewards when there are issues.

1 Like

@Clint1971 we’ll send you a PM

1 Like

Been playing for a bit less but I am just as frustrated with all of this as you bro smfh

Poker App Log In Error

Is it just specific players that are being affected or is the whole system down? I haven’t been able to log in on two computers through the website and the windows app.

we had issues earlier but they have been resolved now. Is that a recent error that you got right before posting?

Yes - this was just a second ago. I am currently unable to access the platform from the website (sometimes can access briefly through Chrome incognito mode) and the desktop poker app

UPDATE: both back up now

UPDATE 2: everything back down again. Guess I should just wait for this to get resolved before trying to play haha

1 Like

I was in two tournaments and doing ok until about 30 minutes ago and all seized up. What can be done about my entry fees?

Yeah i got the message

But now that it’s fixed I hear many got rewards points as compensation for the site being down, yet I didn’t receive any type of compensation or update nor messages after the one I got on May 23rd

Some of you may need to redeem the bonus on your available bonuses page

Is this small gift the whole compensation? Or, like it should be, is this the first of a series of gifts? I hope this isn’t everything. If it is … I know exactly what Ignition thinks of their customers…

1 Like

As per the message you would’ve received:

“While working on this, we’ve added a small bonus in the way of Ignition Miles into your account to help ease some of the pain around these issues. Once we have resolved the issue, we’ll review the impact to each player and ensure that every impacted player is properly compensated based on their recent activity and the level of interruption to their service. Thank you again for your continued patience.”

3 Likes

i dont see any bonus on my page

I totally over looked that part. Cool, so I will find out my value to Ignition after all.

2 Likes