Poker Performance Update

Just stopping in to let everyone know that we’ve introduced another update today to improve the performance of our Poker Client.

You should be prompted to upgrade the Client when logging in, but if you haven’t logged out recently, we advise you to close your Poker Program and log back in to allow the update to take place.

Note, if you are having any issues since the update we do recommend re-installing the client, following steps out lined here and here.

Please let us know if this update has improved your experience with the Client, or any issues you find below.

Have done several re-installs, but the client is force closing as soon as I open it. This has been happening since this new update, tried separate reinstall location (add 1 to end of directory) and also ran as administrator same problem.

1 Like

@Chasercheetah, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ll take a look into this and see if there are similar reports of this issue and get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime try playing on our website here by clicking on ‘Play Now’.

from what I can tell its spiking CPU usage to the point of crashing. Similarly to the problem that’s existed over the past few weeks but now it isn’t even getting out of the gate . Ramps up to 100% CPU within seconds. I have a very strong custom build PC so I doubt it’s a problem on my end.

Ditto to what Chasercheetah said

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues, In order to provide more information, can we please have:

-Your Operating System/IoS
-PC you are using to download the client
-any HUD’s or Third Party software you may have running.

Also, if you can provide any screenshots of the CPU usage that would be great as well.

If any of this information is sensitive please PM us here.

Lastly, take a look at the thread that was posted here, as it may relate to the same issue.

Your Operating System/IoS
-Windows 10
-Nothing running during the crashes, even if its the only thing enabled it still crashes close to instantly.

CPU usage ramps to 100 immediately I can post an SS in a bit if its necessary

The screenshot would help if possible. Thank you for providing this feedback.

https://gyazo.com/ce7532b6173c9d6404ed5dccbb75dbd4
spike

https://gyazo.com/ab370fc249c3802793a8177c6f1c58ae
normal

Thank you for providing these screenshots, and we will be escalating these details.

@Chasercheetah,

One of the screenshots you provided does have ‘Ignition card catcher’ running. Have you tried disabling/removing this and re-installing the client? Also when you disable this program and run the client are you still having these issues? We have still escalated the previous screenshots, but this information would help as well.

yeah anytime they are open at the same time it crashes, have tried 1 reinstall so far with it closed out still the same thing

why does the card catcher make ignition crash? It’s already fairly ridiculous how much CPU the client takes up, to the point of it being suspicious really.

We wouldn’t be able to confirm why ‘Ignition Card Catcher’ is a possible cause for the crashes. We recommend not to use third party software or HUDs as they can cause compatibility issues.