Random Reward Point Little Gifts

I didn’t receive my Bitcoin rewards “free spins, points, or ticket” on my last deposit and asked about them the next day and was told that I received my Bitcoin rewards which was a match bonus with a 20x rollover and that I would be receiving 3 of those as my new Bitcoin rewards and not the spins, points, ticket any longer which I complained about and told them I don’t even use deposit bonuses because I can’t stand how they take my deposit cash away and then go on this big run just to fall short of the rollover every time in turn making their rtp look legit but never really having a chance of getting that return. But then I received the spins, etc… later that day for that deposit so I’m not sure what the hell is really going on other than the fact that ignition is greedy as hell that they can’t even give someone bonus points that are owed to them after the amount of money I have given them and not once withdrew any money. It makes me question whether they would give up the winnings if i ever were to win if they are holding back simple bonus points

1 Like

Is this what you are referring because I actually didn’t take it as such. I guess because the message starts off by saying “In our continuing efforts to improve your rewards” so taking points away from me is improving my rewards. Am I missing something here,

1 Like

Davy I’m really asking if this is the communication you are referring. If so there is clearly a language barrier between who wrote this and myself as I don’t see taking points away from someone that has been receiving them for two years as a way to better improve my rewards. Which would be the reason I’m still asking for the points. I was also told that I wouldn’t receive free spins, bonus points, or tickets any longer for my Bitcoin rewards and it appears you are stating this message is also saying I will not receive little gift points either. But what I will receive are three 20x rollover match bonuses to replace those 4 things I mentioned. If indeed this was done and was done to improve my rewards then the person who thought of this idea should be moved down to maintenance or janitorial is all I can say

2 Likes

This is what I was referring to. It would seem that you will no longer be eligible for the point drops unfortunately.

So because your cs rep accidentally told me that he works for ignition and bovada at the exact same time “meaning you guys are the exact same company and have access to players info from Bovada yet you guys tell people something completely different” then you are going to punish me for this. Is that what this is all about

It’s been for than a year for me I believe. A boost would be really nice. :pray::pray:

@Gnsswf The decision in which you would no longer be eligible was determined by our Marketing Team. Should you ever become eligible again, then you would get the random drop

Thanks for the response. I can only assume had I withdrawn any money over the last two years you guys might would have only given me half of my deposits and kept the other half “to help me better my rewards”. You might run that by your marketing team I bet they haven’t thought of that great deal just yet.

All of our rewards and programs are always evolving so this wouldn’t be the end product by any means

Never matters though noone seems to agree with the rewards system so maybe we’re all just having to much Faith in the site

I’ve had no withdrawals and nothing but deposits and a lot of times without attaching a deposit bonus for over 30 days. So why am I constantly being denied a free bonus?? It was never this way until the site started having issues.

2 Likes

There would be a little more involved than just deposits and withdrawals.
These bonuses are exceptions outside of any regular bonuses you would get, which at the moment you do have 2 available you can use.

Yea same for me!! When the site started having issues they stopped all free bonuses, regardless of what they say it’s all bullshit. I use to get bonuses all the time because how much I was depositing and now nothing

1 Like

Reward points don’t mean much when your chance of winning is next to nothing. You’d think Ignition would pass them out freely since it doesn’t cost them anything.

1 Like

it would be nice to recieve a bonus for once, didnt know those exist, i guess i need to spend a couple grand to get noticed

Hello, i am just placing my order for a little gift point drop. Thank you in advance.

Havent had a rewards drop in a year. Dont hold your breath. Lose maybe 20k and then log out for a month and they MIGHT send them. If you deposit/play regularly dont count on it.

And so convenient one of the only games i play. What a joke.

3 Likes

What level are you? I have done very bad things drunk, and rewards stopped for a while but now seem to have picked back up. But for 7 months nothing. And now things small but something. And today they email said 500 cash bonus i am so happy

Yes i have…a couple times actually…and when i inquire about them i spend at least an hour exucating the support people about my query and they can only say at the end that these little gifts are issued at the companys discretion…really?? How can our accounts be set up to issue them and then all of a sudden stop issuing them?