Random Reward Point Little Gifts

I havent had anything from ignition in almost a year, ive spent thousands and thousands!!!

2 Likes

@Bpotter Welcome to the Forum.

Note that a review of the account shows that your last points drop was January 28th. There have been no deposits on your end since this timeframe.

After my last week of play a Points drop would be greatly appreciated lol

1 Like

I’m still dreaming of one.

1 Like

I remember getting a weekly drop for a decent amount of money. Finally started to get points again two weeks ago, but it was for minimal compared to last fall. I noticed I didn’t get one this week even though I’ve deposited the last 7-10 days.

Yeah me too. I also remember being able to post in these forums without my comments being removed. I was only telling everybody that in two years I’ve never received a points drop or cash back and I’ve deposited quite a bit of money. I don’t see why letting the players know how unrealistic a lot of things are on this website is reason for post being removed

Plus it’s not like you guys actually have anybody active in your forum pretty much all day long… so no reason to be removing my comments

Hi @jpearls,

As from our end, we only delete comments which have inappropriate language used or else it contains account information. We also cover the Forum for most of the time, so if you have any questions about your account, please feel to send us a PM.

So you guys do realize that you are all asking for a “rewards points drop” which “ISN’T GUARANTEED” even after spending thousands of dollars you still aren’t technically eligible. This is per our ignition moderators…plus i only know this to be true because I’ve personally lost thousands on this site alone, and can honestly say I have NEVER received a points drop dating all the way back to account creation many years ago. I’ve played on a ton of sites and can honestly say this is the first time I’ve heard this or witnessed it myself. What do guys think? Opinions?

Again our main response to this would be that this is merely one benefit provided by the website which is intended to be a surprise gift. There are many other advertised promotions that work according to the way they are written onsite such as referral bonuses, routine giveaways, reward points earned during gameplay, BTC exclusive benefits, Birthday bonuses, Poker bonuses, etc.

This is one incentive that is provided as a random and surprise gift hence why it isn’t guaranteed.

So why is my account so different from the majority of accounts here? Why has mine never received any cash back or reward points drop in over 2 years. Yet there’s plenty of activity and deposits? Geez and ive actually referred people to you guys…come on now. That’s pretty pathetic I must say

Your account isn’t eligible for cashback, as most accounts are not. This is part of the crypto exclusive promotions and is something that is set on your account when you sign up., this is very unlikely to change I’m afraid.
With regard to reward point drops, as Foster said this is designed to be a random promotion, which is why it isn’t advertised, and it is not something that we have knowledge on regarding when drops happen, or to which players.

1 Like

This is not random that’s bs and you all know that. It’s something all players get after so much deposited minus withdrawals etc etc…I play on all the sites and Reward Points drops is something pretty much everybody gets. But for some reason I’ve been left out of this. All good though, going back to Bovada then. This is lame, thousands deposited never a points drop. SMH to this crap.

1 Like

I haven’t had a point drop in almost a year and I have almost 8 million points the higher up you go the less amount of perks it seems

2 Likes

@moderators I feel you. I just found it weird that I’ve never got one ever. Like I’m not eligible for the basic rewards points drop. I find that hard to believe. If I’m not eligible for cash back or a points drop id like for them to tell me that so I can quit depositing money and close my account.

Because we all know they wouldn’t take the easier and more customer appreciation/service approach and just make right on it by doing the math and/or algorithm and applying the points to my account retroactively…:joy::rofl::joy:

Yea not only is this place not able to hold up to their bonus promotions, I can see why there’s nobody here. This place is rigged as all hell you can’t win a GD thing on this site. What a joke I’m out of here. Thanks for close to nothing ignition I feel super cheated and taken advantage of. Back to Bovada

3 Likes

All players unless excluded should be eligible. Unfortunately we do not add points though, this is done by marketing at their discretion.

Well can I count on you to find out if “I’m Excluded” and if I’m not, maybe get a reply as to why and how I can deposit somewhere between $5-10k and and not receive one? When you have other players claiming they “haven’t had a drop in 2 weeks and they really need one”

I’m thinking to myself WTH 2 weeks… I’ve never had one ever. Just SMH nonsense

No points in months and never free spins i guess u guys leave that up to slots.lv or cafe but a sit and go ticket now and then would be righteous… You know for my loyalty :money_with_wings:

As a matter of fact it most certainly has not been discussed you guys keep telling me the same ol shit with pretty much tells me you guys a shity fknig place

Hey, don’t worry about it they don’t give a shiet about their customers pretty much letting everybody know that they don’t care what you do how much you deposit how much money you lose you only win when they want you to win.

We tell you the situation, and how the promotion works, if you keep asking the same questions then I’m afraid you will get the same answers. We only give you the information you ask for, and it has already been discussed on several occasions.