Random Reward Point Little Gifts

Something would be nice. For over a year every week that i deposit and get my rewards i wuld get rewards points free spins a $11 ticket to any and the usual freerolls. Well last time i didnt get the $11 ticket so i figured no problem they always fix my issues with no hassle and hook me back up but now apparently for over a year every single time it was just a random coincidence that i got the $11 ticket…every time…nothing can be offered for the inconvenience at all. Praying for anything at this point

1 Like

Man I swear, I constantly deposited week in week out. Sometimes everyday. Thousands and thousands of Dollars and I don’t get those surprise “Little Gifts” anymore so I’ve called and asked for something and I literally say anything would be appreciated a poker ticket maybe $10-20. Or some points. I always get the same exact answer every time “( unfortunately we cannot give you any free bonuses but you can redeem a deposit bonus)”. This place has gone down so much and it sucks because I use to enjoy playing here! Well my time has come and I won’t be depositing here anymore because they do exactly the opposite of the “Player Commitment BS “. They talk about on the site!! The only emails I ever get are the survey about the call or chat!!! This is terrible player services at ignition

10 Likes

I remember the days when I would get a descent amount of ‘Little Gifts’ like special deposit bonuses, occasional free play, dumps of reward miles. Heck Ignition would actually call ME to offer something to get me playing more. It has been a pretty long time on a big fat 0. I don’t know what happened but I can see in my email history and it just stops in late 2020.

I do appreciate the birthday bonus is still a perk and feel the love when I get one.

These promotions are never given out of generosity or kindness…it’s a marketing thing and has 1 purpose. As they increase their player base they decrease the need to have to do these promotions so often. When they start to see a drop in customers they may resume again…who knows I’m probably just speaking out of my ass.

Bovada was the same way as well and someone else made a post similar to this in their forums. The reply was bonus drops are done at random by the promotional team.

2 Likes

I received a call from ignition about a week ago after a few days of not playing, they said they were just checking in on me :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve deposited thousands upon thousands upon thousands and haven’t received any points drops since October

2 Likes

I hope they give you one before you take your business elsewhere. I sure have

3 Likes

Can I get some points drops please or bonus money

Points drops are supposed to be a random promotion, this is why there are sent out periodically. We have no information when they get sent unfortunately

1 Like

I’d love one it’s been weeks and all I do is lose lose lose

I would love one never get them though

Shoot think my last point drop on ignition was my “birthday bonus” last march :joy:

1 Like

Why is program set up for computer to send out bonuses and not based on amount of deposits for the week? cashback rake back on site is horrible only get deposit tickets and freeroll tickets. Make big deposits for the week get no miles or additional tickets as it uses computer system to issue these out which looks like it does only on low deposit weeks to induce play as that is when I see majority of this is given out. Just checked my account after deposing all week long big amounts and nothing and chats answer is to wait on computer operated system it might give a bonus out that makes total sense and need to make another deposit to get bonus rewarded for last week deposits as my account has bonuses there in bonus section. Diamond member also with a computer to determine a invite to next level so no clue as to how many miles must pay for to even get this offer just state 10 million 5 million 20 million so I know what to spend to receive these cashback or bonus options. At almost 4 million miles would be nice if a person in charge of diamond level department with a goal to meet explained not a random computer algorithm issuing out bonus and extra perks at members levels. Spend big on BDPO events I’m guessing since computer looked at ITM on them to determine who gets the random perks not how much you spent.

2 Likes

We appreciate your feedback. Also, just to clarify it is randomly issued and weeks of more or less activity wouldn’t influence one more then other. But the points you get will still be based on all of your activity from the last time you got a point drop.

1 Like

Your attention to this greatly appreciated. Nothing in this world is free and you have to spend money to make money good rule of thumb to go off of.

1 Like

Keep dreaming if you think you’ll get one!

2 Likes

I’m still dreaming

1 Like

Could someone please help me add my rewards points and bitcoin exclusive bonus spins if they’re available @Davy @Jenny @Matt

1 Like

It seems like the Perks were added accordingly.

1 Like

Dream come true :+1:. Dropped within 24 hrs. To me it seems like aince they quit the open honest casshback program and went to computer generated random money back you have to being up the issue to get it and be a consistent depositor on account​:man_shrugging:. Site needs rakeback and excusive diamond level rewards needs to be stated on miles to achieve not just a random invite :roll_eyes: