Site crashed just now

cant log in

whats going on?

1 Like

Same here. Client crashed and trying to login gives an error message.

last time I saw that Error bar the site was down for 24+ hours

Same issue here, unable to log in. I’ve tried multiple browsers on my iPad and the client on my Mac.

The frequency of these issues is becoming extremely frustrating. I used to never have issues with the site until about 6 months ago. Support always seems to have the same response and the issues keep recurring.

I was planning to play the $109 BDPO tournament tonight. Oh well!

1 Like

yep, never ending issues. At least a once a month occurrence

I just got back in, but it’s running extremely laggy and slow. I’m afraid to buy in to a tournament knowing it’s likely to freeze or kick me out again.

Ignition please fix these problems for good!

EDIT: I tried to go into the poker section and it logged me out. Unable to log back in.

1 Like

Is there a problem with the server? I am unable to logon… When I do. it shows $0.00 funds??

1 Like

It sounds like there is a known issue with the site that is currently being investigated. So this is not an individual user issue

1 Like

The site is Defiantly DOWN! uggggggg Down and we are stuck in the house!

When is it coming back ?

1 Like

When I try to open Ignition Poker client (Windows) I just get a black screen. Also, cannot login to web client but i can login to view my account. This is not an isolated incident. The 2+2 forum shows many people having the same issues.

Welcome to the forum @ian_123

We’ve received some similar reports and we’re taking a look into the issue as we speak.

Would you be able to share a screenshot of any error message that’s appearing when you try to log in via the web client?

1 Like

I log in with email and passcode get logged in only to have the log in screen pop back up to retype email and password. Happens over and over again. Anybody else having this problem.

Hi Sam. Actually, I don’t get an error message. What happens is that I get the login modal repeatedly. When I login to my account (not the web poker app specifically), I get the same modal, but it is accepted and I can view my account details. This shows that it is not a password error or something like that.

I see, thanks for clarifying. I’ll pass those details onto the team working on the issue.

Keep an eye out here, as we’ll update this topic as soon as we know more.

I keep getting the same thing…log in…click poker and get logged back out

I have same problem

Same thing is happening to me. I logged into ignition with my computer. Computer needed an update. Logged in with my phone and logged back in with my computer after update. I wonder if this has something to do with it?

1 Like

Hi @Josh619, thank you for the additional details. When you say your computer needed an update, was it a Windows prompt? Did anyone else experience similar?

My windows system (Win 10) did not need an update. I rebooted anyway.