Site crashed just now

same here. this is ridiculous!!

Cant register

You may have multiple problems, but by the way it is acting, you probably have an outgoing connection issue with your Firewall. Connections is almost certainly part of your problem.
Take it or leave it advice, Thanks

Well server overload is another issue so the right server load balancing for the amount of people online will be a good idea; the firewall should be upgraded it to a FireCashbackWall for 100% cashback on all losses :rofl: :rofl:

Ha! Yeah, I hear that!

Howā€™s poker today? Took the day off, donā€™t see complaints at all. Looking foward to Sundays big day, praying it runs smoothly.

1 Like

Well @LennoxWay I just got in the forum and saw your post; it will be nice if we can request to play hands with players like you so we could see how it goes but since is anonymous playing letā€™s see if we meet at a table.

Um, huh? Weirdo.
Copied my profile pic? Why?

I copied your profile picture because I like how sinister it looks and for good luck; If Im a weirdo your the father of all weirdos. Thanks DAD!!

Ok boomer.

1 Like

I thought I had seen his pic somewhere elseā€¦now I know why, he copied yoursā€¦

just got disconnected deep in 25k and 60kā€¦please help asap

1 Like

Site just disconnected and booted me from all tables and I canā€™t log back in.

1 Like

Just got booted from tourney, canā€™t log back in either! This is becoming a joke

1 Like

Oh no, me too!!!

1 Like

Ignitionā€™s inability to provide a smooth playing experience is getting rather disappointing.

2 Likes

Knowing my luck Iā€™m going to get back in and my stack is going to be lost . Was looking good at 120th out of 750 šŸ¤¦šŸ»

Did all tournies just cancel?

Wellā€¦ no poker again -(

1 Like

No the site just crashed again and booted people, yet againā€¦ this has happened so often itā€™s becoming a joke

1 Like