Slots malfunctioning

Yes and when signing back in its already spinning and the bet amount is higher

@Davy @Foster @Kareem @moderators

What’s the deal? Why hasn’t there been updates and what are you all actually doing in the background. It’s been over a day and most of the sites games are garbage malfunctioning. Why do we all have to keep posting for vague responses and asking questions etc, when “customer support” should be going out of it’s way to keep people posted and updated. Seriously though, what are you all doing about the trashy provider whose software keeps messing up your site?

1 Like

It’s clear that it’s a particular branded set of games since others are indeed working fine. But truly you all should just straight up pull the non-working games until you get that provider in order, know what I mean?

I’m experiencing the same issue what is the problem

Not quite what I mean. I’ve had that happen quite often and it’s not just the same issue. That’s actually what should happen any time there’s a disconnection after a spin was wagered and the balance for that spin was taken from your balance. I’m talking about the current games that are disconnecting before the first spin is actually ever spun . In the game it never shows your balance being affected yet afterwards you can see the wager was taken from the balance even though the spin never happened

Seems to be better now…at least with bounty hunter

1 Like

same problem. and that new luxe game doesn’t even load up. slots are off and on, pretty bad

Just an update here as indeed this has since been fixed. Apologies for the delay in getting back to everyone.

The new game lux still doesnt work. Im scared to deposit any more money to try it out because there hasnt even been acknowledgement of the obvious issues via account messages or email. Somethings going on because im seeing tell tale signs of a cash grab like its all about to be yanked(the site). Stalling us while they milk our money and act like nothing is wrong and im “lying” because you see no issues on the company end. What a load of garbage.

Are you referring to Luxe 555?
I have just tested this on desktop and mobile without issue.
Can you provide a screenshot of any error you are getting?

This happened to me as well.

Can you provide details as asked for by Foster please, and some screenshots.

No i won’t. I think im going tk atop playing here soon. Too many signs of shady practices. This place has turned out to be a real slum… lying to players that report issues when theres ample amount of evidence of claims, then persist to ask for device info and excessive details along with screenshots and the whole nine yards. Do you guys realize how much power you’re giving to this company for the sake of “troubleshooting”. We’re basically arming them with the ability to moniter, manipulate, and sabotage each player experience on an individual or targeted basis while connected to any of their servers. Possibly worse. They know whats wrong when we find issues. They want your information just like all every other big tech conglomerate. As much as they can get becausw information is power. You’ve been warned.

1 Like

This simply isn’t true. We do not know issues before they happen or when they’re brought forth. We aren’t lying and we don’t do any of the items you’ve stated above. This information is simply used to look into whether there’s a common thread or issue when player’s are facing problems so we can discover how to fix it.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but this isn’t accurate.

No. Theyll claim it shows that it was returned because we’re supposed to blindly trust unless you happened to take a series of screenshots before, during, after to show that they are in fact wrong. By the time the thought to do that crosses the mind its usually too late though. They have zero trust in what we communicate. If it comes from them however you better take it like the word of god because they’re always right… smh

1 Like

I’ma loyal faithful customer. All I ask is for site toto work properly and to receive great customer service. When either issue happens I’d like to be compensated. The screenshot from my player message is only thing I received

This was handled via pm