So is the whole site down again??

Not a single thing works… WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE?? @moderators

4 Likes

We are in the middle of communicating with our technical team regarding the issues now

Is for me. Can’t find a time to have a stable hour of play.

2 Likes

It is starting to look like they are never going to get the site back up and running properly… not for more than 10 minutes at least

2 Likes

even Poker crashes , and unable to progress properly

So much for Thursday at 6pm EST :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I said the same thing in another thread. Not one thing has been fixed or working properly this whole week. Today at 6 eastern will not be a good update as they are still dealing with the same issues and nothing has been fixed. Yet they want people to still deposit and play when they can’t fix it. I have a feeling this is headed in the wrong direction. I hope I am wrong. But from our perspective it looks like nothing has been done this whole week and we are in the same situation we were in last weekend.

3 Likes

@moderators Here’s the newest message first time clicking on a slot:

4 Likes

They are going to update us and tell us another week but that we can still “try” to play with the same issues. The entire site should be compelely shut down until the whole thing is working properly. No one should be able to deposit or play anything until that has happened, yet you keep allowing people to play and they keep trying and keep running into the same issues we have been having for a week now

5 Likes

Playing poker in a tournament , and it stopped loading… and would not load back uppp….

2 Likes

Same happened with my 20$ buy-in jackpot sit n go yesterday but I was told there was no disconnections even though I have a screenshot

Everything stopped working again for me too . I lost money with spins that I did bc I spin and then the game crashed

And apparently it’s withdrawls as well cause I’m having a really hard time getting my 1000$ withdrawl

Because they want to not loose more money … but they’re gonna end up loosing players like this

2 Likes

Took me 9 tries to log in just to say this sucks. Same error… All the sister sites same issue. I was able to deposit…but then cant play anything. Lol I’m such such an idiot.

1 Like

Im doubled my stacked on $10-$1 crazy 8s tournament rn, and signed for a $10-$1 triple up. but it didnt Load. it crashes. now the app wouldbt even load up.again.

now i cant even log in

1 Like

I’m so sick of WASTING money here and they wont credit anything cause of course “it’s not from their end” even though I ALWAYS do ALL the little troubleshooting tips before I play EVERY TIME

1 Like

And now this happens…I have been waiting for my 1000$ withdrawl and i was assured everything was complete and correct on my end i requested a litecoin withdrawl due to the technical issues that ignition was having cause i ALWAYS withdraw with bitcoin usually but it kept giving me this… ERROR PLEASE REFRESH AND TRY AGAIN. But then my bitcoin address would say it had been used already and i reset it 6 or 7 times but your system kept doing the same error so i had to try litecoin and Eduardo ASSURED me yesterday that i was not to worry. But today i contacted CS and got told it was a bitcoin address i used for my wallet and i was told yesterday that if it wasnt a correct litecoin address it would get rejected so after the supervisor i was transferred to hung up the chat on me cause she wouldnt answer my questions if it was sent to a litecoin address or bitcoin. I copied and pasted the litecoin address i used directly from coinme wallet so I’m now panicked that this isnt going to get resolved please check all communications from me and CS from yesterday and today and please help me get my withdrawl of 1000$

1 Like

So I’m more than likely getting screwed outta a 1000$ withdraw that actually I was assured I had done everything correctly by a CS supervisor

1 Like

Your withdrawal was already processed via Litecoin as you requested

1 Like