So is the whole site down again??

Amy, please, try not to worry. You are dealing with a reputable operation who maintains a website in good working order for at least 3-4 hours out of every 24 hour day. What would there be to concern you?

And in the event things do not go well, just remember: “it’s all your fault”. Even though it is entirely not your fault, here at Ignition, is ALL your fault.

1 Like

It isnt in my wallet and if it was processed litecoin why did I get told today that it wasnt a litecoin address??

I asked the supervisor supervisor if it was a litecoin address and she wouldn’t answer me

You’ll be better off leaving the $1000 in there. It’ll be so much more fun watching that $1000 go straight to $0. You have a 0% chance of winning, but just keep that $1000 in there and give it a try taking it in the rear like I do!

1 Like

@OmaNutz
Right??!! What was I thinking?! Lol

@AmyV75 The withdrawal request you submitted was Litecoin. If you provided a Bitcoin address this would most likely lead to a loss in funds. The same when depositing. You have to be very careful with the address and crypto currency you are using.

Please send us a PM here and we can look into it further and provide more detail

wowowowow that is such BS

@moderators … the whole site is down… again

Nothing will load… it won’t show my balance or even allow me to log out…

I’ll check on this right now for you.

Now it appears to have logged me out and I cannot even load the log in screen… when is this site going to actually be fixed. Can anyone tell us what happened and what has caused 2 weeks of site problems?

1 Like

Well I saw my balance for 30 seconds, tried to load several games and nothing would load… now my balance isn’t showing… what the heck is wrong with this site?

1 Like

I’ve texted the moderators about my issue with no response.

We are getting a few PMs but i’ll check on yours

Any update? I would just like to know if I should keep trying to load the page or should I just give up for awhile?

It seems very isolated for you at the moment as we aren’t getting reports of it site wide right now. No luck on another browser or device either?

No luck on anything. I cleared cache and tried an incognito page. Nothing works.

1 Like

If you guys read the message that was sent you would know that the ignition miles are not the compensation… they are just to keep us at bay. The real compensation will come once they get the issues fixed

2 Likes

The site is technically online, just nothing working properly, cant do crypto deposits, poker slots are all still having issues. I would strongly advice people to stop all deposits for the time being. I’ve lost way too much in last 5 days, trust me just wait till they fix everything.

It’s been down all day for me I couldn’t log in since 5am