So is the whole site down again??

Any sort of VPN usage while playing?

Apparently. Can’t even login

Yup down again for me as well. Finished a jsng and then it wouldn’t load the home screen at all.

Is it the same error logging in as the screenshot above?

I have been kicked off twice today on rivers of big pots and lost both of them because I wasn’t able to bet properly. My internet connection was fine. So sick of this site see you…I’ve lost so much money over the past week because of unreturned funds, lack of communication, and down right o
Awful service…used to be fun to play, now just headache after headache no explanation

I am having the same issue as the players above. I seem to be able to access the site for a very brief amount of time before it errors out again. I get the “429 Too Many Requests” error while trying to log in using incognito from multiple devices.

429 Error

I have found if I change the wifi I’m using to a nearby public wifi that it will allow me to log in for a short period, so I have been hopping back and forth between the two to try and keep access (maybe site issue is related to the number of requests coming from a given IP address?)

1 Like

I will take the feedback you provided and sent it to my team. Maybe something to it that they can investigate

I was in the middle of a jackpot sit n go and got booted will I get my money back

Same issue here, in the middle of a tournament close to ITM, lose it all, please compensate accordingly ASAP/NOW

Probably wont but good luck… still waiting for a response about issues Ive had all day today…

Please send us a PM and provide the Tournament Numbers you had issues with

Hello @Jenny how does one send PM’s. I was stuck at 59% and couldn’t reenter on 3 $5 sit n go and 1 $10 sit n goes. Can you please look into it or show me how to PM you.

Thanks you very much

I’ll Pm you now

@Matt Helped me resolve this issue promptly via PM. Thanks a lot to you all

1 Like

And down again…slot games wont load… my balance isn’t showing on my home screen… and poker said there were connection issues or something… this has been going on so long… why can’t they just fix the site. This up and down for two weeks is worse than when they were completely down for 2 or 3 days. @moderators… any update for today’s issues?

The games say they are loading and say they load to %100 then they just freeze on the screen and never open. This is so frustrating. @moderators … can we get some help please?

1 Like

Yep!!! I’m so tired of this

@cgonzo518 thanks for the screenshots. This is on data network right? any luck when trying with wifi too?

I am unable to connect to anything on Ignition thru a wired network. I can only access thru mobile. Is there any kind of timeframe we can expect this to be resolved? I understand that the network team is still investigating, but this issue has been going on for a week and there has been next to no transparency with this.

I wish I was able to share more information or answers to your questions but everything we know and that’s been provided to us has been shared already. When we get any update, we posit it in the forum