Under attack again?

My part is in the comments. Sorry for not clarifying thst

1 Like

I have been reporting it too. I have noticed that during certain hours nothing is working. From 10pm until around 10am I had no problems for the last few days; after that nothing works. I have been playing since 8am, now nothing is working. The slots are not loading, neither is poker.

The slots are just loading without end…

Poker just loading without end…

Login screen showing no info…

It has nothing to do with clearing cache or using a certain browser or a private browser. Everything just stops working in the middle of every day and it’s not user error.

2 Likes

This would likely not be the same issue as the ones reported above in regards to poker that we’ve already escalated. This definitely seems like a disconnection issue. Have you tried using different devices or internet connections when this happens to see if it’s happening on them as well?

1 Like

Oh okay. That’s good to know it may just be a disconnection issue with my service provider. I will look into that.

There are 2 things i do that will temporarily fix the issue but its costing me in the long run. First thing i do is switch over from incognito to the regular chrome browser. This will work for a short period of time but it always disconnects eventually. 2nd is switching from wifi to data on my cell phone. This is the part that i would really like to not have to do anymore. I have unlimited data but it gets throttled at a certain point. My 2nd job as a gig worker ends up suffering as a result.
As far as devices i only have a Samsung A53 5G phone and my Chromebook IdeaPad Flex 3. And this problem is exactly the same on both devices, except i have to use wifi only on Chromebook.

2 Likes

I have escalated you and Bored’s information to the ongoing one that was started HERE. I don’t think it’s in regards to DDos attacks but they are looking at this for a few players.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s related, if he tries to open the poker lobby I guarantee it’ll just go back and forth between the poker lobby and the home page.

@itwillbebrief if you’re still having issues can you try opening the poker lobby to confirm my suspicion?

2 Likes

When the attacks started, so did all of these issues. I have no way of telling if they are related but they havent gotten any better since the beginning of June. I never reached out because it was something that i thought would get fixed with time, but now the issues seem to be getting worse each day. I hope yall get it figured out soon. It sucks fighting this crap day in and day out. If im being real about it…its probably saving me a little bit of money in the long run lol. I cant lose any money if i cant gamble it lol

1 Like

Jermg6882 explained my situation exactly. No differences. I did the exact things he did switching from private browsing to using my hotspot wifi. The wifi works awhile, but eventually does the same thing. This never happened before those attacks on your website a few weeks ago. This is why it’s difficult to believe I am doing something wrong as what I am doing has not changed.

That’s what it does. It goes back and forth between poker lobby and homepage.

Yea we all have the same issues but according to the @moderators they aren’t having any issues on their end.

1 Like

This is false. At no point did we state this in regards to this issue. If you are referring to my PM all I have stated is that we’ll await the review before proceeding and in most cases when we don’t have a significant drop in volume or gameplay most reviews do tend to locate these as isolated. No one has stated here or through PM that this is definitely not an issue on our end or that there’s no issue.

We have added your details and screenshot to the escalation as well.

1 Like

Just got off the phone with your support team and that’s exactly what they said actually.

I’ll follow up with the agent you just spoke with, though the post you made was prior to this conversation it appears.

Yes but I already knew what they were gonna say

Like this

They owe me for 3 jackpot sit an gos from yesterday alone an they wanna see proof. Well dummys i never even seen the table number just my damn money missing. This site has turned to complete shit

Yea i have the answers to everything if anyone wants to know what is really going on with all this including the rtp rates you can email me

I think you should email me if you want the inside scoop iv just discovered and the stratagy