Updating phone number

You have to get in contact with customer service somehow

Hey guys, as mentioned above you will need to contact CS via live chat for any number updates.

I have a new phone number from when I first opened my account so when I go to update and show my new number it keeps sending a verification code to my old phone number… I need this to be able to withdraw too. There has to be a way around this. Anyone know how to fix this?

You will need to contact CS via live chat to have your number updated.

I used to play here before, since then my number has changed. I want to verify my phone number but its stuck on to my old phone number and I cant change it no matter what. Please tell me what to do.

I kindly ask you to contact the CS team via Chat option and they will be able to further assist you.

Hey @moderators and fellow gamblers,
Does anybody have any advice on how to go about changing my phone number on my profile? I have lost that phone number after I let it lapse for 30 days, so I have no more access to it. And obviously you need to verify the code sent to you when you initiate a withdrawal, so I really need to take care of this soon, but live chat just seems to be offline everytime I try it.
Thanks in advance.
Joe Kush

This can be updated via live chat after verification. We cannot do this on the Forum I’m afraid.

Yeah I thought the same thing but whenever I try to open a live chat it says that it’s not available.

I need to change my phone number on my account but I don’t have my old phone so I can’t type the code that they send me to verify it is me so I can change my number

You need to contact Customer Support via chat and they’ll help you.

1 Like

Could use some help. I recently changed phone numbers and am trying to update my profile to my new one. However when I try to save the new number it sends a text to my old number for authetication… I do not have the old number anymore- can someone assist with getting this changed? Have tried help chat and email but no response.

You will need to contact CS via live chat, I’m afraid this cannot be done over email

Just today three times over live chat I’ve waited 15+ minutes for a representative and as soon as I get connected they close it out and it asks for a review… I have been trying for the past three days, which is after I gave up trying last week. My moneys just being held hostage at this point lol.

You will be disconnected after I believe 20 minutes.
But I’m afraid it is the only way you can update a number, so just keep trying.

I changed my phone number and dont have acces to my other phone number how do i fix this issue?

You will need to use the chat option for customer service to change the number you no longer have access to

1 Like

Please contact CS via Live Chat with this inquiry.

How can I update my phone number if I don’t have access to the phone number I have on my account? I tried live chat they said they were unavailable and to try the forum

This will need to be actioned by CS via live chat, this is not something we can do on the forum.