Website Maintenance - April 6th 2022

The timeframe was 3am Eastern, are you perhaps an hour off that? Note that we can look into any game errors after the site issues are resolved but this usually helps reset any disconnected game:

• Log out of all browsers and devices.
  • Log back in and go back to the game or slot you were playing on the same browser.
  • Attempt to make the same bet amount as the one that got stuck
  • If this doesn’t work create a duplicate tab of the game and see if this one works.

If none of this works try clearing your cache and cookies and trying one more time.

Ok I’ll try those things and get back to you

I deposited last night and my money isn’t there . Please help

Absolutely none of those suggestions worked. So now what, I have to wait to have it looked into?

Please help me . My depoist is missing

Not true, y’all took my money

@Kelceliz2014 Can you clarify what isn’t true, you are linking to a comment directed at another player. I have responded to your other posts as well now.

Withdrawals are also delayed apparently. My withdrawal has been “in progress” for hours. I’m guessing this is due to site issues?

This is correct unfortunately.

ETA on withdrawal?

Made a deposit this morning via bitcoin; it is still not showing in my account; I was able to get ahold of someone in chat and they confirmed it is there, it just hasn’t posted to my account yet; I’m okay with that so long as it posts at some point and doesn’t magically get lost… deposit is reference number xxxx; it would be nice as i’d like to play with those funds but for now i just show a 0 balance;

My withdrawal was just processed. Hopefully the deposit issues are resolved as well.

1 Like

good to hear your withdrawl processed; as of now my deposit has still not shown in the account; again, it shows right in the transaction history this morning and they confirmed they have it, but i cannot actually use it/hasn’t processed to my account; at this point getting frustrated

lets either help them with their IT dept or replace them with ourselves. the service here has been poor at best, never actually have addressed any of my issues beyond its my fault for ISP, device, cache or the standard use mobile and not wifi, cause that is really good advice. but i am just a little fish here with only 20mil or so in playthrough and can’t get a comp unless you beg to support. VIP? Host? haha. like the IT dept. haha…

So how soon do you suppose I can have this issue taken care of or whatever? Is the site up and running 100% yet?

s no customer service either ? whats goin on here?

You (meaning the site in general) are naive, dishonest or computer coding challenged.

Which is it?

What was the bonus for the site being down I redeemed but got nothing

Same thing with me. I just redeemed some reward points but it’s not showing in my rewards.

Never mind I logged out and logged back in. It’s showing now.